enthusiastic team player with sharp customer service and administrative support skills eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization
ø offer extensive experience providing specialized business support and expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø efficiently carry out administrative functions including document preparation and review, data entry, and complex filing; generate reports instrumental to senior management in assessing business performance
ø successfully train and lead top-performing support teams; implement cost controls and quality assurance tools
ø work closely with clients in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail to respond to requests and inquiries
ø demonstrated ability to perform multiple concurrent responsibilities in fast-paced settings; strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; superior time management and organizational abilities
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø strong technical proficiencies including microsoft word, excel, and outlook
citigroup 1982 c 2010
litigation collector, citifinancial auto (2006 c 2010)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within this leading global financial services corporation to attain ultimate position entrusted with performing a broad scope of duties to support impending litigation proceedings, including replevin and deficiency lawsuits
- thoroughly reviewed client accounts in default, placed repossession orders, and performed skiptracing to locate clients and establish employment status as well as vehicle location information
- worked closely with external and internal customers regarding redemptions, settlements, judgments, and other matters
- supported attorneys with administrative and billing duties, including processing remittances and invoices
- granted two above and beyond awards and selected to train new employees
risk specialist ii, citicorp diners club, inc. (1982 c 2006)
- diligently reviewed consumer credit bureau reports and initiated adverse actions to meet corporate objectives while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines
- utilized e-oscar to resolve credit bureau disputes for diners club, inc.
- recipient, citi excellence award
research liaison / trainer, citicorp diners club, inc.
- applied depth of knowledge towards training and mentoring staff on dispute resolution processes and tools; worked with new and veteran personnel to optimize staff performance
- developed, published, and disseminated monthly newsletters addressing human resource, process, and system changes; additionally updated procedural manuals
agency auditor, citicorp diners club, inc.
- conducted periodic audits of external collections to ensure adherence to internal collection process standards and assist senior management in determining placement volumes and continuation of the business relationship
colorado state university
bachelor of arts in technical journalism
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!