yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
performance-driven sales representative with expertise in sales management and business development eager to contribute talents toward actively supporting the employer in maximizing revenue performance.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to close sales, develop new customers and grow existing accounts. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
~ key achievements ~
- offer over 25 years solid and progressive executive-level sales management experience, including expertise within new customer development and current prospect upgrades.
- in depth expertise in business development functions, including technology development through design, marketing and patent processes.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- effectively develop numerous opportunities in a broad range of areas, including technology, patent monetization and options.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
western regional manager mwa intelligence, inc. 2007
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales, marketing and client services to territorial development.
- successfully steered sales operations for automating the services labor industry to generate high volume growth and revenue.
vp of sales, western region imaging portals, inc. 2005-2007
- proficiently managed all sales and marketing development operations for automated monitoring and billing systems for the office equipment industry.
- actively consulted on a broad range of projects, providing market development recommendations, remote diagnostic technology and product development suggestions.
president diasys, inc. 1989-1997
- responsible for the design, development and marketing of remote monitoring systems for the office equipment industry; received 7 international patents.
account executive university copy systems, inc. 1986-1989
sales manager minolta business systems, inc. 1982-1986
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!