results-driven department manager eager to contribute superior administrative, organizational, and communication skills toward supporting operations of a progressive organization seeking a highly effective team member
ø offer numerous years of experience providing support for sales, production, shipping, and administrative departments in top-tier companies
ø facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø solid record of instituting process improvements to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety in deadline-driven environments
ø efficiently carry out administrative functions including document preparation and review, data entry, and complex filing; generate reports instrumental to senior management in assessing business performance
ø monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø demonstrated ability to perform multiple concurrent responsibilities in fast-paced settings; strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; superior time management and organizational abilities
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
mana products 1996 c 2009
supervisor c customer service, data entry, and clerical departments
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within this leading contract and private label manufacturer of prestige beauty products from initial clerk position to attain role entrusted with a broad scope of responsibilities
- played an integral role in production and sales planning; worked closely with interdepartmental teams on coordinating product launch, shipment, and promotional activities
- successfully managed client relations and ensured accurate invoicing and order fulfillment by actively monitoring account servicing
- effectively responded to customer complaints regarding product quality and partnered with qc on identifying and analyzing recurring problems to determine and resolve root causes
marx & newman 1982 c 1994
distribution center / traffic department
- provided critical support for logistics, shipping, and inventory management functions for a major shoe importer owned by us shoe corp.
- tracked incoming orders and alerted distribution center of scheduled container arrivals, including any delays or expedited shipments
- accurately prepared and processed shipment paperwork, recorded ups and fedex manifests, and maintained detailed documentation
suffolk county community college
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience working in an operational management capacity providing support for customer service, data entry clerical, and distribution departments for leading manufacturers and importers. i excel at working with interdepartmental teams on achieving large-scale goals, and am adept at anticipating business needs. my strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills have consistently proven instrumental in my success at coordinating all aspects of operations and efficiently resolving any issues.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!