detail-oriented accountant exploring opportunity to contribute auditing expertise toward actively supporting operations of a successful cpa firm seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer more than three years of financial management experience, with expertise in broad scope of accounting functions including document quality control, tax preparation, cost and operational analysis, and projections
ø proficiently balance general ledger accounts, create detailed monthly financials to assist senior management in assessing business performance
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; consistently achieve deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
ø possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø solid technical proficiencies including ms excel and various accounting software programs
ø bilingual in english and korean
associated pension consultants, chico, ca 3/05 c present
compliance administrator / trust accountant
- successfully perform a broad range of accounting and quality control responsibilities while providing outstanding client service; consistently maintain 99% accuracy rate
- effectively prepare and review complex tax forms; ensure accuracy and completeness as well as compliance with corporate and government regulations, policies, and procedures
- work closely with clients to identify and address individual needs, help clients receive optimal tax benefits, and provide support during audits
- proficiently assist client accountant with actuarial work including complex pension calculations
- develop and implement staff training sessions and materials; authored company best practice standards
- recognized by senior management for superior service; recipient of proficiency award for 2006 and 2007
~ prior background information available ~
korea information accounting school, seoul, south korea 2004
b.a. in business administration; gpa 4.42/4.5
pusan women's university, pusan, south korea 1998
b.s. in mathematics
~ professional development ~
designated accredited pension administrator (apa), 2008
passed, uniform certified public accountant (cpa)
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an auditing capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive accounting and financial experience with a concentration in quality control and auditing procedures. i have used my knowledge of tax forms and attention to detail to achieve positive and accurate results for clients. i excel at performing complex analytical tasks and responding to client-specific needs. to complement this background, i offer degrees in business administration and mathematics as well as professional development including apa designation and cpa candidacy.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!