Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a dedicated and solutions-oriented Business Analyst to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer seasoned experience in driving technology-driven business solutions which streamline and expedite operations and capture measurable cost savings. I excel in project management, team building and leadership, data and system analysis, and implementing process improvements. I also possess first-rate communication skills vital to determining and responding to client needs and forging collaborative business relationships.
As a member of your team, I will consistently exhibit dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Seasoned Business Analyst eager to contribute significant IT background, analytical expertise, and project leadership proficiency toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving goals and objectives.
- Seamlessly collaborate with upper management, developers, and QA engineers to precisely define, document, and manage business and functional requirements.
- Excel throughout all phases of software development life cycle - requirements gathering, design, development, and testing; proven skills in driving projects to successful and timely completion.
- Able to swiftly resolve conflicts, elevate team morale, and maximize cooperation and efficiency.
- Outstanding organizational, planning, multi-tasking, communication and prioritization skills; able to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Considerable strengths in conducting walkthroughs, leading JAD sessions, and overseeing change control, defect tracking, and system integration.
- Methodical and focused problem solver with a solid reputation for integrity, relationship-building skills, and commitment to quality control and client satisfaction.
National Grange Mutual Insurance Company, Keene, NH
Lead Business Analyst (2005 to 2009)
- Actively contributed to Guidewire Claim Center upgrade by configuring new First Notice of Loss screens and process, upgrading evaluation and investigation screens, writing new assignment rules, and upgrading existing rules for all lines of business.
- Instrumental in initial replacement of mainframe claim systems with Guidewire Claim Center; configured screens and created rules for claim/exposure assignments, transactions and activities.
Collaboratively determined specifications for interfaces to and from Guidewire Claim Center system.
Partnered with Quality Assurance personnel in creating effective testing strategy and test plans.
Leveraged strong leadership attributes to deliver onsite training and support to claim offices during Guidewire implementation.
- Spearheaded broad-scope project efforts inclusive of meetings, analysis, business requirements clarification, development efforts, and production of test plans and training materials.
Senior Business Analyst (2000 to 2004)
- Participated in several critical projects focusing on enhancing mainframe claim systems, and served as Project Lead on numerous initiatives.
- Cooperated with business clients to accurately identify and develop specific business requirements.
- Led JAD sessions, conducted system testing, compiled training materials, and administered onsite training at claim offices.
- Built First Notice of Loss claim assignment and reassignment system for all lines of business.
- Applied significant technical expertise toward participating in design and development of innovative system for subrogation and recovery assignments.
- Developed interface for medical bill pay solution and defined processes to validate data, process payment, and provide statistical reporting.
- Defined and documented business requirements for online daily and monthly claim reports, designed screens, conducted in-depth system testing, and provided user training upon deployment.
Bachelor of Science C Stony Brook University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!