yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com
highly productive, driven administrative professional seeking a challenging position utilizing communication, public policy and office administration skills in supporting a progressive organization.
- offer over 4 years of solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise within organizational support, office administration and customer relations capacities.
- recognized for outstanding record of quality, creativity, and detail.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast paced environment.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- effectively blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- background also includes scheduling, spreadsheets, reports, dictation, press releases, newsletters, and desktop publishing.
- technically proficient in discus programs, windows systems and data entry operations.
customer relations specialist - st. petersburg times 2008
sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from updating customer s accounts, processing payments and renewing accounts to negotiating upgrades, troubleshooting customer account issues and all clerical procedures.
manage a broad scope of administrative activities including data entry, clerical tasks, word processing and file management.
successfully process customer complaints to appropriate resolution level, such as paging the newspaper carrier to resolve a delivery issue and sending emails to district manager reporting unsatisfactory service.
responsible for retaining unsatisfied customers through quality customer service and superior products.
server - st. petersburg country club 2008
effectively achieved high quality standards for services and products.
consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client base.
skillfully performed independently and within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
receptionist - security travel 2007-2008
consistently demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including price negotiation, terms of sales, service agreements, process payments, filed receipts, analyzed customer accounts, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
successfully evaluated customer account needs, informed them of product options, travel troubleshooting, and customer service inquiries.
hotel desk clerk - grand plaza beachfront resort 2007
excellent customer service skills, including greeting, registering, and assigning rooms to hotel guests.
strong background in multi-tasking; computed bills, reviewed accounts, collected payments, implemented guest changes, maintained records of availability.
sales representative - circuit city 2006
consistently matched quality products to customer needs; effectively provided knowledgeable answers to customer inquiries about products, prices, product uses, and terms.
successfully steered sales operations that generated high volume growth and revenue.
university of south florida, tampa, fl 2009-present
business communications/political science
st. petersburg college, st. petersburg, fl 2008
associate of arts
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!