Eager to contribute exceptional Client Relations, Project Leadership, and Executive-Level Administrative talents as Account Director for CB Richard Ellis.
Proficiency in customer service, vendor management, office management, quality assurance, and coordinating multiple initiatives concurrently.
Consistently ensure adherence to ISO requirements; solid experience with audits.
Able to design and manage spreadsheets, forms, graphs, and databases to meticulously track vital business information.
Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments and software.
Significant goal setting and time management abilities; gracefully balance competing demands and requirements.
Proven ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new approaches to streamline and expedite complex administrative and/or operational processes.
Excellent computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), WordPerfect, Datalink, QuickBooks, Print Shop, network administration, email configurations, voicemail administration, and Lotus Notes.
CB Richard Ellis, Phoenix, AZ, 2007 to Present
Senior Office Operations Manager
- Apply dynamic leadership capabilities toward supervising, motivating and directing 14 Regional Department Coordinators.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer/client issues and for more than 1,700 engineers nationwide.
- Provide critical support to Senior Managing Directors and Directors, vital to advancing project initiatives and achieving successful outcomes.
EMCOR Facilities Services/CB Richard Ellis, Phoenix, AZ, 2003 to 2007
Executive Assistant / Divisional Administrative Manager
- As Divisional Administrative Manager, developed, empowered and supervised team of ten high-performing Customer Support Specialists.
- Exercised outstanding organizational skills to provide executive-level support to two company Vice Presidents.
- Effectively respond to HR inquiries including those regarding payroll.
- Created and administered Lotus Notes database comprised of customer job site information.
- Trained regional administrative staff in use and maintenance of database.
Michele Hovatter C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Building Technology Engineers, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD, 1999 to 2003
Regional Administrative Manager
- Spearheaded office operations for Gaithersburg location with full accountability for vendor relations, regional IT support, computer network administration, and executive support.
- Provided training and guidance to personnel in use of COINS database system.
- Conducted audit to ensure and enforce adherence to ISO quality standards.
- Contributed considerable financial savvy toward analyzing costs and revenue on jobs within Mid-Atlantic Region Office, and sent changes and corrections to Boston office for adjustment.
- Proficiently administered accounts payable and receivable, prepared and uploaded purchase orders, communicated with vendors, and diligently collected on unpaid invoices.
- Functioned as Executive Administrative Assistant for company president and project managers.
- Exhibited exemplary technical acumen as system administrator; created domain names and profiles for new employees to enable access to network, conducted back-ups, and maintained email system and Lotus Notes software in office and field computers.
Arthritis Foundation, Frederick, MD, 1995 to 1999
- Efficiently performed broad-scope administrative functions inclusive of accounts payable, vendor relations, designing brochures and newsletter, answering incoming calls, and greeting visitors.
- Prepared and analyzed comprehensive budget, income and expense reports to ensure and optimize cost control.
- Supervised input of cash disbursements and cash receipts and oversaw banking and ledger maintenance.
- Handled reports and correspondence for Executive Director, maintained extensive paper-based and electronic files, and replenished office supplies as needed.
- Meticulously recorded and processed donations and played an integral role in fundraising efforts.
Prior background includes Human Resources, Administrative and Sales roles
with The Bon Ton, Frederick, MD, 1991 to 1994.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!