yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
respected professional eager to contribute financial services expertise as well as strong product support skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- results oriented professional offering over 11 years of solid and progressive experience in the financial services industry, including expertise in product support, operational troubleshooting, and customer service capacities.
- specific expertise in all erisa and non erisa retirement plans, as well as 529/coverdell iras and 401k s.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic employee / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, leadership, problem-solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in ta2000 desktop, customer workstation and siebel.
senior product support administrator putnam investments 2008-2010
- actively serve on specialty team, dedicated to the putnam small business retirement platform, focusing specifically on irs regulatory changes pertaining to 403b.
- strategically collaborate with plan sponsors and third party administrators to reach congruous language in regard to 403b information sharing and provider agreements.
- serving as subject matter expert, assisting internal/external wholesalers and company service teams.
- efficiently review and revise all documents, ensuring compliance with all company standards.
- collaborate with tpa s to ensure the timely and accurate spark data transmission.
premier product services putnam investments 2002-2008
- skillfully educated financial advisors and shareholders on retirement and education savings vehicles.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from providing daily 72(t) and stretch ira calculations to facilitating conference calls and collaborating in asset retention
client service representative putnam investments 1999-2002
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- successfully handled all customer transactions, following up on client inquiries to ensure timely and accurate service.
- recognized by managers for exceptional customer feedback on job performance and management of difficult situations.
bachelor of arts sociology fitchburg state college 1999
expired certifications in series 6 and 63
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!