yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient business professional eager to contribute sales expertise as well as strong account management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an company in maximizing performance.
respected sales representative with distinguished career leading sales and customer service operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. bilingual in english and french.
senior advisor; insurance agent bankers life & casualty 2008-2009
- successfully initiate contact with the senior population, providing individualized evaluation and advice on how to protect assets with medicare supplements, life insurance, long term care plans, and annuities.
associate publix 2007-2008
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
it manager savor your time; personal chef services 2007
- responsible for developing and maintaining company website and communication material.
assistant store manager fauchon 2005-2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from closing store to ordering and facing dry goods.
publicity/communication sales coordinator center city cheese, inc. 2001-2005
- editor in chief of both internal and external newsletters, as well as signage creation and customer service.
editorial assistant m6 broadcasting company 1999
- effectively managed program editorial content delivered to newspaper tv guides.
- proficiently organized a successful contest to promote the american film festival of deauville, as well as handling festival s public relations tasks.
executive assistant navy 1996
- actively managed all scheduling and calendaring functions on behalf of base colonel.
assistant brand manager mccann-erickson 1995
- facilitated productive communication and relationships between client and creative team on behalf of the yoplait account.
assistant brand manager euro rscg 1995
- efficiently handled the writing, recording and editing of radio commercials to generate brand awareness.
master of arts degree in information and communication french press institute 2000
bachelor of arts degree in communication and advertising public relation and advertising school 1996
knowledgeable of business writing and word, excel, quark x-press, photoshop, in design, illustrator, publisher.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!