YYYYYY X. YYYYYY email@example.com
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx
______________________________________________________CAREER OBJECTIVE_________________________________ __________________________________
High CPerformance Logistics/Materials Specialist with numerous years experience supporting organizational goals seeks position where professional expertise as well as dynamic leadership, administrative /operational management, team building, and communication skills will prove instrumental in optimizing bottom-line operations.
Ø Offer numerous years of progressive experience in military and civilian employment.
Ø War-time Veteran and an experienced Logistics Supervisor/Coordinator, Inventory Specialist and Center Coordinator.
Ø Proficiently utilize and manage human, physical and financial resources.
Ø Continually maintain current knowledge of existing and emerging industry trends and technologies to ensure optimal performance; extensive technical knowledge base.
Ø Excel at steering full scope of projects, from conceptualization and workflow planning through facilitation and delivery; consistently meet performance expectations and critical timelines.
Ø Effectively define, develop and execute strategies to boost productivity, efficiency, and quality while simultaneously containing costs and maximizing bottom-line profits.
Ø Adept at handling enormous workloads and deadlines in deadline-driven multi-tasking settings.
___________________________________________________HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS _______________________________________________________________
KELLOG, BROWN and ROOT (KBR) - Global 2007-Present
Logistics Supervisor, KBR Energy & Chemicals-Escravos, Nigeria; 2008-Present
- Selected to support Escravos Gas to Liquid Project, with full-scope accountability for personnel logistics, including coordinating staff flights, booking and billeting; lead an approximate 20-member team in driving logistical functions.
- Proficiently steer entire product/project lifecycle ranging from acquisition, distribution and internal allocation to delivery and final disposal of resources.
- Direct Camp Services to ensure optimal operations, including food, services, billeting, and transportation, applying strategic planning, prioritization and logistical coordination skills toward maximizing results.
Client Owned Equipment Specialist, KBR Materials & Procurement-Baghdad, Iraq; 2007-2008
- Oversaw the tracking of all government owned property; acted as inventory specialist for over 8,500 line items totaling 20 + million.
- Ensured equipment was accounted for and secured at all times.
- Utilized company database to update hand receipts; prepare reports on overages/shortages.
- Initiated/administered transfers, cannibalizations, capital type rehabilitations, and reports on items actively on property books.
- Interacted positively with military, DOD officials and employees daily.
- Determined accurate pricing; utilize FED Log and the internet to obtain price for acquisitioned equipment.
Logistics Coordinator, KBR Department of Logistics, LOGCAP HQ; 2007
- Spearheaded the establishing and implementation of cargo and vehicle movement protocol.
- Oversaw and developed logistic plans and procedures; allowing necessary movement support.
- Interfaced effectively with Traffic, Theater Transportation Mission (TTM), Theater Redistribution, Materials, and the Client; ensured efficient, timely, and cost effective support.
- Applied time management skills; scheduled transportation support of Sub-Contractor assets.
- Troubleshot problem areas in logistics and resolved or recommended solutions to Management.
- Coordinated with customers to ensure satisfaction and on-time services.
- Attained visibility of all cargo priorities and re-adjusted delivery methods as required.
Theatre and local tracking reports related to the Joint Logistics Operation Center.
MONICQUE R. WALKER page 2 of 2
Camp Victory - Iraq 2006-2007
Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Coordinator
- Enforced all rules and regulations of recreational facility.
- Organized, led and promoted interest in recreational activities such as arts and crafts, sporting events, camping and other hobbies and interests.
- Full charge of all activities required to operate Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) facilities.
- Planned and assigned work expatriates and host country national attendants in MWR facilities.
- Oversaw MWR facility computers, phones, and office equipment use maintained properly.
- Coordinated organized team sports, recreational club activities, and social event scheduling.
- Ascertained group interest; adapted activities to meet particular needs.
- Greeted new arrivals and demonstrated use of materials and equipment.
- Completed and maintained time and attendance forms and inventory list.
interpersonal skills by resolving complaints to customer s satisfaction.
U.S. Army - Fort Hood, TX 2003-2005
Automated Logistics Specialist
- Established and maintained automated and manual accounting records.
- Conducted post receipts and turn-ins, reviewed quantities received against shipping documents.
- Prepared and maintained records on equipment usage: operation, maintenance, modification and calibration.
- Prepared annotates and distributed shipping documents.
- Conducted full inventories, and prepared surveys and warehouse documents.
and received Class IX aviation and ground parts.
_______________________________________SPECIALIZED TRAINING / EDUCATION_____________________________________________
U.S. Army Automated Logistics School Fort Lee, VA, 09/2003 - 12/2003
Normandale College, General Studies Bloomington, MN, 09/2002 - 04/2003
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and all data entry and specialized inventory programs.
__________________________________ ______ _ _ ____ CERTIFICATIONS______ __ ________________ _____________________________________
Red Cross CPR First
Aid Card Holder
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!