yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope administrative experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 22 years of solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise within financial management, business support and client service capacities.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
credit analyst the associates 1996-1998
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of financial operations, from analyzing commercial credit and handling all financial documents to developing innovative methods to increase efficiency.
chief designer/national trainer candy blossoms, inc. 1999-2003
- skillfully designed, developed and implemented new methods of operations, resulting in increased productivity and efficiency.
- serving as nation-wide trainer, educated franchisees and licensees in company operating procedure.
administrative assistant commoc & company, inc. 1990-1996
- utilized a broad range of practical financial skills in efficiently managing budgeting functions and cash flow projections.
- successfully improved account accuracy through the implementation of a highly-detailed computerized accounting system.
manager burger king 1987-1990
- actively served as liaison between employees and senior management, facilitating productive communication.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as promoting employee productivity, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
real estate sales exam state of illinois 2009
bachelor of science degree in finance depaul university 1996
associates of arts degree in liberal arts morton college 1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!