yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
106 chinook dr. • cochrane, ab t4c1e2
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting safety as a firefighter.
- respected professional offering solid and progressive experience in construction/demolition, life saving, city services and customer support skills.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries dedicated to providing quality customer service.
- strong background in both commercial and residential construction techniques, including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, and demolition.
- expert life saver, with an active emp canada medic first aid certification.
- well-honed skills in global team building, strategy development and rapid implementation.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations to ensure safety at all times.
- apply strong problem-solving skills and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- recognized as dedicated hard worker with a proven commitment to team work.
town of cochrane roads
city maintenance worker
- efficiently served the city in a broad range of maintenance functions, from road/sign maintenance and garbage disposal to painting parking lots, curbs and crosswalks.
- proficiently identify and resolve a wide variety of maintenance issues as requested by town residents of cochrane.
- actively collaborated with crew in the demolition and renovation of old buildings, antique structures and aged fencing.
- consistently enhanced developer credibility by ensuring regulatory compliance of all demolitions and maintaining a clean site.
- skillfully rescued lumber off of on-site historic corals and reused materials to craft functional and decorative structures, consistently maintaining the integrity of historical buildings.
janos custom finishing 2009
- responsible for siding old houses, building decks,
installing drywall, and cleaning job site.
coursework in business thompson river university kamloops 2009
coursework in psychology mount royal college calgary 2008
emp canada medic
first aid certification
defensive driving certification
bobcat operator certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!