creative, task-oriented professional interested in expanding existing knowledge of the entertainment and film industries, including placement with talent agencies, production company, or studio. superior communicator with excellent verbal and writing abilities. bilingual in english/spanish. well traveled - europe, asia, central america, and the middle east.
management / teambuilding / department supervision / patient relations / medical settings
pharmaceutical knowledge / retail environment
freelance production assistant, 07/2009 c 01/2010
• assisted in the planning and coordination of various aspects of 7 commercials including managing travel arrangements and completed administrative functions as necessary.
• coordinated the schedules of writers, producers, and personnel throughout the production process.
• monitored production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
• joined meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
client services assistant
smith barney, beverly hills, ca, 07/2008 c 05/2009
• supported 3 financial advisors focused on assisting clients on financial plans utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate.
• witnessed how advisors built and maintained client bases, kept current client plans up-to-date and recruited new clients on an ongoing basis.
• researched available investment opportunities to determine whether they fit into financial plans.
• explained and documented for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and learned the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
• assessed clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives to help establish investment strategies.
retail sales representative
eddie bauer, outdoor apparel
and equipment retailer, boulder, co, 01/2008 c 06/2008
comp usa, consumer electronics company, boulder, co, 03/2004 c 02/2006
• described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• recommended, selected, and located or obtained merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• computed sales prices, totaled purchases and received and processed cash or credit payment.
• answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
emt certification course at ucla (univ. california los angeles), 01/2009
certified c emergency medical technician and in cpr/aed
university of colorado, boulder, co
bachelor of arts in philosophy, 05/2008
studied film and spanish
study abroad, 06/2009 c 07/2009
• spain, 6 week immersion course
• ran with the bulls the san fermin festival in pamplona
activities: student president, chabad house - organized events, raised money, and promoted the organization.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!