Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 Phonexxx-xxx-xxxx Email: email@example.com
Substantial experience in the residential construction industry with proficiency in general project supervision, site supervision, materials procurement, vendor relations, and architectural management.
Adept throughout full spectrum of project development including preconstruction, selecting contractors, estimating, budgeting, and project management.
Proficient at interpreting and validating complex engineering and architectural drawings.
Seamlessly coordinate project efforts with civil, mechanical and electrical engineers to swiftly resolve design issues or problems onsite.
Leverage sound legal acumen to rectify issues and/or discrepancies regarding contracts between employer, client, consultant and/or contractor.
Spearheaded daily operations for architectural consulting firm in Baghdad, Iraq for six years,
Possess 11 years experience as an Architect with Iraqi Government Enterprises working on prefabricated buildings valued at more than $1B and encompassing apartment buildings, schools, health center, and recreation facilities.
B.Sc. Architectural Engineering C University Of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Member, Iraqi Engineering Union Category Consultant, Specialization: Architect
Legal Expert In Civil and Architectural Engineering C Ministry Of Justice, Iraq
Certified Home Inspector C Michigan Institute Of Real Estate
Member, Jordanian Engineering Union, Amman, Jordan
Real Estate Project Manager & Home Inspector, Self-employed, Michigan, 2003 to Present
- Conduct in-depth residential inspections for clients.
- Devise concepts and plans for remodels.
- Formulate plans for environment landscaping.
- Supervise and direct development of condominiums, single-family home subdivisions, and small-scale commercial plaza.
Residential Project Manager, Self-employed, Amman, Jordan, 2001 to 2002
- Proficiently provide residential site and general supervision for broad range of projects.
- Established, nurtured and maintained cooperative relationships with all project team members.
Instructor, Architecture, Community College ,Libya, 1995 to 2001
- Instructed students in architectural drafting, selection of construction materials, and coordination of utilities (electrical, plumbing) for successful project development.
Prior Background includes roles as Architectural Consultant, self-employed, Baghdad, Iraq;
and Architect for Iraqi Government Enterprises.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!