Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
4911 Indian Wood Road #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Recently-credentialed Computer Software Engineer eager to contribute technical knowledge as well as strong project management and client/user support skills toward assisting the employer in attaining goals.
A results-oriented IT professional with experience in network engineering, operational management and support of information systems. In-depth expertise in technical backups, active directory, ghosting, and file directory. Strong hands on knowledge of expediting trouble ticket resolution to maximize system uptime. Proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. Recognized for dynamic communication and relationship management skills. Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
Familiar with Microsoft, Active Directory, and Configuring network properties and hardware.
Knowledge of PC setup and installation, as well as various peripherals, data entry, and file updating.
All American Business Services 2002-Present
Desktop Support Specialist
- Ensured optimal operational performance by facilitating timely, quality maintenance and troubleshooting of workstations, printers and peripherals.
InsurAide Insurance 1998-2002
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- Managed broad scope of account activities including providing proper insurance coverage to both new and existing clientele.
Price Tax Service 1991-1998
- Successfully directed and maintained all client retention and lead generation operations on behalf of company.
- Effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as staff training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
Oxford Institute of Technology Tarzana, CA 2008-2009
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
CSU Dominguez Hills Carson, CA
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Communications and English 1985-1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!