yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in company operations, employee supervision, sales, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, client services, and project supervision. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint.
hertz corporation 1997-present
operations manager hertz corporation 2006-present
- manage broad scope of operational activities including rentals, returns, scheduling, payroll, fleet management, and financial planning.
- effectively hire, train, and direct 89-member staff and 8600 cars; actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and advertising promotions to expand utilization of company products and services.
area administrative manager hertz corporation 2004-2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for 33 locations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to procurement, new location establishment, vendor relations and accounting/finance.
area distribution manager hertz corporation 2002-2004
- solid experience in managing distribution of fleet to 38 locations; controlled yield of reservations, new vehicle installation, de-fleet 8500 car vehicles fleet for wholesale, and 59 outside transporters.
senior station manager hertz corporation 1999-2002
- successfully managed 84 employees in 4 areas with 7000 car fleet; cost-efficiently increased employee base by eliminating temporary services.
district manager hertz corporation 1997-1998
- responsible for company hiring, training, managing major accounts, operations of 7 locations, supervising 31 employees, new location start-up, new account cultivation, sales training, and financial planning.
manager hertz corporation 1997
assistant manager hertz corporation, hles division 1997
area administrative manager/operations manager hertz corporation, hles division 1996-1997
manager enterprise rent a car 1993-1996
bachelor of science in business management louisiana tech university 1988-1993
member, zeta phi beta sorority
traveling horseback riding swimming
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!