results-oriented management professional with loan processing, trading, and system support experience in fast-paced environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in supporting the increase in revenue for a successful company. dynamic communicator able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to consistently meet periodic and annual revenue objectives and quotas. demonstrated leadership for implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
business development / management / communication / system support
loan analysis / account maintenance / professional development & training
technical competencies: ms word, excel & internet
loan processor, 2007 c 2008
rcf capital corp, brooklyn, ny
investigated applicants' backgrounds and verified references; prepared loan request papers; and forwarded findings, reports, and documents to underwriting department. verified and examined integrity, accuracy, and completion of loan applications and closing documents.
- interviewed loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing applications.
- assembled and compiled documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- recorded applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- prepared and typed loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- calculated, reviewed, and corrected errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
support team, 1998 c 2002
spear leeds & kellogg, jersey city, nj
oversaw the performance of applications for new in-house trading system and answered user inquiries regarding system operation to resolve problems. set up system for employee use, performing or ensuring existence of proper logins and passwords for all traders and sales traders.
- installed and performed minor repairs to system following design or installation specifications.
- developed training materials and procedures, or trained users in the proper use of system functions.
spear leeds & kellogg, jersey city, nj
verified the integrity of daily p&l and advised upon p&l for all sales traders on all executed otc orders.
- remedied all trade issues, assessed the status of firm s error account and mandated continued compliance with established standards.
- processed retail and institutional orders while meeting the needs of 200-300 callers daily.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience in client-focused, service-oriented environments toward supporting the goals of your organization. to acquaint you with my key qualifications, i am submitting my resume for review; in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
experience in loan processing, system support, and trading is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently represent the employer in a positive manner in interfacing with broad populations within diverse settings. complementing this, i possess dynamic strategic planning, prioritization and organization skills as well as a strong attention to detail, all crucial to maximizing productivity and meeting critical timelines while maintaining high quality standards. additionally, i am a solutions-focused problem solver with a talent for quickly addressing and resolving issues to ensure optimal client satisfaction levels.
as a team member, you will find me to be a customer-focused, highly organized professional committed to supporting your success. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!