Highly organized and creative Administrative Specialist eager to contribute talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing productivity and performance.
Highly respected for keen attention to detail, flexibility, prioritization abilities, and commitment to confidentiality.
Resourcefully perform wide-ranging administrative functions spanning correspondence, planning meetings and conferences, accounts payable, legal research, and file management.
Significant goal setting and time management abilities; gracefully balance competing demands and requirements.
Proven ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new approaches to streamline and expedite daily administrative processes.
Create and manage spreadsheets and databases to meticulously track vital information..
Almost a decade of experience in steering efficient law office operations; adept at preparing pleadings, motions, discovery materials, briefs, reports, and presentation materials.
Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, computer applications, and environments.
Excel in problem solving, preparing reports, handling information requests, records management, and using Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft and Image Now software.
National Education Association (NEA) / Creative Financial Services, 2006 to Present
Accounts Payable Support / Administrative Assistant
- Brought on board as a permanent employee after demonstrating exceptional performance, loyalty, and work ethic.
- Actively support Financial & Membership Services by maintaining extensive files, responding to information requests, and distributing vendor checks.
- Examine, approve, scan, prepare and input vouchers for all departments within NEA.
Fairbanks Community Behavioral Health Center, Fairbanks, Alaska, 1999 to 2006
Residential Mental Health Technician
- Applied strong interpersonal and communication skills toward assisting and supporting clients in developing life skills, social skills, and self-care routines.
Counseled and empowered individuals to improve coping skills and achieve self-reliance.
Documented daily progress, monitored clients medications, and drove unified efforts among team members to optimize client care and success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Law Offices of Barry Donnellan, Fairbanks, AK, 1994 to 2003
- Performed broad-scope administrative operations inclusive of typing, photocopying, mailing, and answering telephone calls.
- Reliably proofread pleadings, legal briefs, motions, discovery materials, and correspondence to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Demonstrated sharp multi-tasking expertise in expeditiously filing court documents, performing bookkeeping, and participating in research for legal cases to obtain critical information.
Additional Experience includes roles as Accounting Clerk / Bookkeeper, Executive Assistant,
and Administrative Officer.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Business Administration, Saint Theresa College, Tandag, Surigao del Sur, Philippines
Professional Development / Training:
Administrative Assistant Diploma (in progress), Stratford Career Institute
Voucher Preparation & Adding Vendors, NEA
Microsoft Office Suite 2007, NEA
Organizing and Managing Accounts Payable, Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Sales and Use Tax
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!