~ ASQ Certified Quality Engineer and Auditor eager to contribute expertise toward supporting performance and compliance objectives of a dynamic organization. ~
More than 15 years of experience and proficiency in 5S strategies and implementation.
Credentials include Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Advanced knowledge and experience in ISO 9000 and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Able to precisely define goals, uncover challenges, propose modifications, and drive solution implementation to achieve measurable and immediate process improvements.
Demonstrated ability to set up, implement, and manage comprehensive quality systems, interpret complex specifications, and devise quality procedures and work instructions.
Computer/technical expertise with quality and productivity software includes SPC (Infinity), Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and shop floor control systems.
Proactively assembled and led Continuous Improvement Teams to target specific areas and boost safety, quality and productivity of crucial product lines via statistical and problem solving methodologies.
Excel in creating and administering training programs covering Basic Quality Concepts, SPC and Statistics, Defect Recognition, Safety, 5S, Continuous Improvement, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Graham Packaging, various locations including Houston, TX & York, PA, 1997 to Present
Production Manager (2007 to Present)
- Expeditiously direct and manage 7-line, 4-shift extrusion blow molding operation in division s largest plant, coordinating seamless efforts among maintenance, quality, scheduling, and warehouse department to maintain exceptional customer satisfaction levels.
- Apply sharp leadership talents toward managing, motivating and supervising four supervisors and 48 production associates.
- Continuously analyze, identify and implement process improvements to accelerate output, reduce costs, and maximize customer loyalty.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Senior Business Unit Quality Manager, Automotive Business Unit (2005 to 2007)
- Drove corporate quality management for HCA/PCS Automotive Business Unit consisting of eight facilities by effectively partnering with Operations Management, NPD, Plant Management, and Global Quality to implement directives.
- Leveraged exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain strong customer and vendor relationships in conjunction with Operations, Plant Personnel, and Marketing department.
Plant Quality Manager (2001 to 2005)
- Oversaw full scope of quality programs and initiatives for numerous plants in Pennsylvania and Georgia.
Business Unit Quality Manager, Food and Beverage Business Unit (2000 to 2001)
- Teamed with Senior Business Unit Quality Manager in maintaining and upgrading quality systems in 12 domestic plants.
- Played an instrumental role in addressing customer and vendor quality issues among all plants.
- Planned, scheduled, conducted and meticulously documented annual quality systems audits in each plant.
- Strategically planned, coordinated and spearheaded launch of Quality Departments as well as systems across all new facilities, playing a key role in company growth.
Prior background includes 6+ years as Quality Supervisor for LNP Engineering Plastics, PA.
BS Degree in Chemistry, West Chester University, West Chester, PA
DuPont STOP Training
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a Quality Management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid experience in production environments, outstanding expertise in leading highly-effective quality assurance and control initiatives, and an exemplary blend of talents in compliance, audits, continuous improvement, and staff management. To complement these qualifications, I offer exemplary ASQ credentials and Lean/Six Sigma certifications demonstrating my commitment to the industry.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and well-honed leadership attributes. I am extremely confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!