Dedicated Network Administrator / Engineer eager to contribute exceptional technical talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing productivity and performance.
Outstanding strengths in configuring and maintaining Cisco network components such as switches, routers and access control devices.
Advanced skills in maintaining Microsoft Exchange, Citrix and Windows servers.
Excel in conducting system back-ups and applying disaster recovery strategies and contingency plans to safeguard critical information.
Proven capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and rectifying complex technical errors and issues to ensure and optimize business continuity.
Dynamic skills in LAN/WAN design, set-up, configuration, troubleshooting, and repair.
Equally talented in hands-on and supervisory roles; excel in managing, mentoring and motivating teams to complete projects within defined budgets and rigid schedules.
Highly resourceful with a keen ability to uncover solutions to challenging problems.
Technical Advancement, West Nyack, New York, 2009 to Present
Senior Network Engineer
- Spearhead full-scope network management operations inclusive of client support, system back-ups, and administration of Cisco Pix/ASA firewalls for company and clients.
- Proficiently maintain Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 and Exchange 2003, 2010 email systems.
- Leverage strong technical acumen toward maintaining servers in VMware ESXi 4.0 environment.
Mitsui Foods International, Norwood, New Jersey, 2005 to 2009
- Configured, supported and monitored all Cisco switches and routers and delivered exceptional client support.
- Diligently maintained 11 Windows 2003 servers and Microsoft Exchange 2003 for multiple domains.
- Configured, maintained and managed seamless connectivity among several offices.
Business Machine Technologies, Fairfield, New Jersey, 2004 to 2005
Field Service Technician
- Applied dynamic organizational skills toward administering Citrix and Windows XP Service Pack 2 for client networks, supporting Microsoft Exchange servers, and troubleshooting Cisco router issues.
Kajima Construction Services, Rochelle Park, New Jersey, 2001 to 2004
- Proficiently configured all Cisco switches and routers and held accountability for LAN/WAN connectivity for five offices nationwide.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued ...
- Resourcefully integrated SonicWall firewall and VPN into network and delivered third tier support to user base of 500.
- Maintained Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 servers and 32 Windows NT 4.0 and 2000 servers including Exchange 5.5.
Aquis Communications Corp., Parsippany, New Jersey, 2000 to 2001
- Efficiently steered LAN/WAN administration inclusive of hardware and software upgrades, router maintenance, and management of Netware 5.0 and Windows NT 4.0 servers.
Zomba Recording Corp., New York, New York, 1998 to 1999
- Expertly maintained 27 Windows NT 4.0 servers spanning four networks throughout North America and employed sharp multi-tasking expertise to precisely monitor all LAN/WAN connections.
- Designed, implemented and maintained networks in remote offices and installed multiple subnets utilizing Layer 3 V-LANS over Nortel switches.
- Launched Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 into North American network and Microsoft Exchange 5.5 into North American network for multiple domains.
Senior Network Engineer, Micro-Point, Millwood, New York
Information Systems Specialist, Integrated Communications Corp., Parsippany, New Jersey
PC Specialist, Merrimac Industries Inc., West Caldwell, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, St. John s University, Staten Island, New York, 1993
Associate of Science, Business Administration, County College of Morris, Randolph, NJ, 1990
Windows Vista (MCTS)
Windows 2000 Professional (MCP)
Hardware: HP/Compaq Proliant Servers, Dell Power Edge Servers, Cisco 2620, Cisco 2610, Cisco 3640, Cisco Catalyst 4000, Cisco Catalyst 3500XL, Cisco ASA 5505, Cisco ASA 5520, Cisco Catalyst 4506, Cisco Catalyst 2960G, Cisco PIX Firewalls, SonicWall GX250
Software: Microsoft Windows Server, Check Point Firewall-1, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, Citrix MetaFrame 1.8, Citrix MetaFrame XP, Visual Basic
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, DNS, WINS, DHCP
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!