experienced janitorial specialist and entry-level medical coder eager to contribute unique blend of skills toward actively supporting a busy hospital seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer extensive practical maintenance experience, with strong academic background in medical billing and coding
ø flexible to work varied shifts and capable of quickly adapting to constantly changing needs
ø emphasis on cleanliness, safety, and organization
ø demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously; excellent time management and prioritization
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
medical coding and billing intern, kaplan university insert dates
- accurately and efficiently
coded hundreds of inpatient and outpatient cases for ambulatory surgery
units, emergency departments, hospices, and doctors offices
nanny, lemay family, clackamas, or 1/03 c 10/07
- performed a broad range of responsibilities including caring for this family of four; responsibilities included cleaning, cooking, providing transportation, and supervising children ranging in age from infancy through teens
nanny, fowler family, gaston, or 9/06 c 10/07
- cared for 18-month old and 3-year old, as well as two large dogs; provided full-time domestic supervision during parents two-week trip abroad
operations manager, executive maintenance, clackamas, or 2000 c 2003
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed from janitorial position to managerial role entrusted with oversight of all aspects of commercial and residential maintenance
- provided excellent customer service and monitored accounts, trained and supervised staff, conducted business development functions, and purchased supplies
owner / operator, insert name of janitorial business, medford, or 1999 c 2000
- successfully launched and managed janitorial business serving commercial and residential accounts; developed and maintained reputation for exceptional service
fill-in lead c final assembly department, micro-trains line co., talent, or 1991 c 1999
- built model trains, repaired parts, and performed quality control procedures; consistently met order fulfillment quotas
certified nursing assistant (cna), three fountains, medford, or 1987 c 1991
- delivered superb patient care and assisted with individual needs for nursing home residents
medical coding and billing certification, kaplan university february 2009
certified nursing assistant (expired), three fountains, medford, or 1987 c 1991
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a janitorial capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include solid commercial and residential maintenance experience, as well as a history of providing domestic cleaning assistance and working as a cna in a nursing home. i excel at maintaining very high levels of cleanliness and sanitation, and am adept at meeting varied needs. my strong organizational skills have consistently proven instrumental in managing a large volume of work in deadline-driven environments. i am available to work any shift in any unit.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your hospital, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting janitorial position currently available. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my strong organizational, prioritization, and maintenance skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!