~ Results-driven and versatile professional eager to contribute exceptional financial and administrative talents toward supporting the objectives of a progressive organization. ~
Possess sharp multi-tasking and prioritization skills; gracefully balance competing and constantly changing demands.
Keen analytical, documentation, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality, prudence, integrity, and accuracy.
Team player with dynamic ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality.
Computer/technical skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), typing speed of 50 wpm, and ten-key by touch.
Exemplary blend of organizational, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
Adaptable and resourceful; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Ability to establish cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Live Oak County Auditor s Office, George West, Texas, 2008 to Present
Assistant County Auditor
- Leverage extensive financial acumen toward managing accounts receivable, tracking spending, and generating precise monthly revenue and expense accounts for all County departments.
- Diligently maintain fiscal integrity through meticulous audits of monthly cash count for Senior Center and weekly cash count for Transfer Station.
- Conduct comprehensive audits on various grants, and accurately document findings.
- Consistently monitor and ensure adherence to County budgets, vital to maintaining cost control.
First State Bank, Three Rivers, Texas, 1983 to 2008
Assistant Cashier / Loan Processor (2000 to 2008)
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to most recent role processing loans and associated documentation.
- Steered consistent compliance with government rules and regulations and thoroughly reviewed loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Trained, coached, supported and mentored newly-hired loan department employees.
- Prepared and issued customer correspondence including real estate lien releases.
Credit Department Manager (1989 to 2000)
- Applied first-rate organizational strengths toward preparing credit files, assembling credit reports for loan officers, issuing credit denial letters, and proficiently managing UCC documentation.
- Promoted from bookkeeping role (1983 to 1989) based on outstanding performance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!