~ Seeking opportunity as a Business Development Analyst in the Payments Division where significant online gaming industry experience and solid abilities in payment processing will provide an immediate and positive impact to the employer. ~
Advanced understanding of Latin American markets and payment solutions for online gaming sector. Excel in areas spanning system administration, Internet marketing, legal and regulatory compliance, competitive intelligence, and establishing and maintaining relationships with online payment service providers in Latin America. Extensive communication, negotiating, organizational and relationship-building strengths. Substantial expertise in new business development, strategic planning, team-building, and financial management. Sound knowledge of regional- and country-specific payment solutions. Reputation for professionalism, integrity, and a team player work approach. Multilingual (English, Hebrew, Spanish). Flexible and able to travel.
Achieve and reliably maintain high closing ratio of between 70 to 75% of all corporate services prospects for Offshore Secrets Network.
Established specialized eCommerce contacts to enable major online poker companies to improve profitability by reducing administrative costs by up to 30%.
Secure repeat business with 70% of Offshore Secrets Network clients retained for five years or more.
Introduced state-of-the-art VOIP solution, Intranet, and voice recording technology to save iWager Entertainment $40K+ annually while boosting operational performance.
Achieved and maintained excellent client retention levels and led several thousand clients to attain profitability in first six months.
Successfully grew online bank from the ground up to a $68M depository in only 12 months.
Offshore Secrets Network S.A., 1998 to Present
Managing Partner & Founder
Spearhead daily operations of financial consulting firm serving international clients in areas such as wealth management, corporate structure, financial services, banking services, debit & credit card/e-processing services, and legal services.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain strong client relationships vital to gaining trust and confidence.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
iWager Entertainment S.A., 2004 to 2006
Partner / General Manager
Established, operated and steadily grew $7.5M trading business with accountability for sales management, business development, marketing, public relations, payment processing, policy and procedure development, and customer service.
Oversaw staffing, hiring, training, evaluations, motivation and direction for 65+ personnel in a call center environment.
Resourcefully engaged media relationships to capture tens of thousands of dollars in publicity at no cost through U.S. television and radio stations.
Casino Gaming Solutions, 2001 to 2004
Director of Sales
- Steered full-scope sales operations for casino software solution provider, exhibiting proficiency in prospecting, delivering informative and compelling presentations, and negotiating contracts.
- Contributed to driving company revenue growth by consistently expanding customer base.
Rishon Bank, 1999 to 2001
President / CEO
- Directed daily operations encompassing information technology, compliance, investments and personnel base of nine.
- Leveraged business development proficiency to generate extraordinary revenue performance, continuously focusing on customer referrals and first-rate service.
Dunbar Carpet Corporation, 1994 to 1999
President / General Manager
- Directed and motivated 14 employees at retail and contractor floor covering sales center.
- Launched business from scratch and quickly produced $5M/year by hiring top-performing sales professionals and exercising talents in new market penetration and strategic alliances.
~ Prior background includes role as Regional Manager (Western Canada) for Factory Carpet. ~
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!