yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
27600 kings manor #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile administrative professional eager to contribute broad-scope executive-level support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 10 years of solid and progressive executive-level administrative support experience, including expertise within office administration, database management and client service capacities.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- technically proficient in windows operating systems; microsoft word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, visio, publisher and access; type 65+ wpm.
- dynamic communication, organization, analysis, administration, and relationship management skills.
executive administrative assistant fma alliance, ltd. 2005 cpresent
- actively served as executive assistant to president, chief marketing officer and vice-president/general counsel.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining business licensing in all states and preparing annual reports to updating company s internal website, making travel arrangements and investigating regulatory complaints.
- spearhead the coordination of 15-member personnel team from multiple departments in a company-wide annual audit of internal procedures and processes.
- efficiently prepare and type correspondence, documents and reports using various computer software programs.
project secretary scon, inc. 2005
- successfully compiled site material documentation for job books, purchased materials for job sites and maintained project cost control reports.
- collaborated with project manager in the arrangement of site inspections and all client communication.
office manager one source security & sound 2004 c2005
- effectively organized daily schedules for 15 employees, while handling all accounts payable and receivable functions, effectively decreased outstanding accounts receivables by 76%.
administrative assistant to branch manager fma alliance, ltd. 2002 c2004
- effectively managed a broad range of business support functions, from prescreening applications, conducting new hire orientation, processing payroll, and preparing production reports for branch manager.
- consistently performed detailed reviews of collection accounts to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
administrative assistant to broker/licensed agent prudential gary greene 2001 c2002
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of newspaper advertising promotions to expand utilization of company s products and services.
administrative assistant to vp/director of operations fma alliance, ltd. 1999-2001
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
north harris montgomery community college 2000-2001
sam houston state
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!