- proven record of success marked by an intense desire to define methods for exceeding current revenue and implementing immediate growth strategies related to credit analysis, underwriting, loan processing, closing, loan servicing and sales functions.
- participant in all lender specific aus programs (du and lp); underwritten to most major lenders including countrywide, citibank, emc, boa, wells, american home, and private wall street lenders for hi end borrowers.
- propensity to strategically dissect complex financial data and review related information for the purpose of developing and evaluating relevant credit options and implementing solutions that improve out-dated methodologies.
- excellent qualifications in strategic planning with comprehensive knowledge of organizational development, team building and project management.
- delivers consistent contributions to elevate sales volume, revenue gains, and market share through exemplary relationship-building skills.
- streamlines operations to increase productivity and company profits and exhibits a proven success within the complete spectrum of the sales cycle.
- technical competencies include genesis, calyx, and contour processing software.
vice president of underwriting (florida branch), 9/2005 - present
topdot mortgage/premium capital funding, city, state
remn c real estate mortgage network (remn)/homebridge mortgage
- ensure that superior customer service is delivered with every transaction by a host of 50 loan officers, processors, coordinators, and assistants.
- held accountable for the overall underwriting group, who is responsible for assessing credit risk and making sound credit decisions on mortgage loan transactions.
- oversee closing to verify that customers' expectation of an "on-time" settlement is realized.
- work closely with owner and branch manager to ensure that initiatives and goals are aligned.
- focus on the fact that all mortgage loan transactions assessed by group are done so in compliance with government agencies, investors, and state guidelines.
senior credit analyst, 9/2004 c 9/2005
clayton group, city, state
- analyzed credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- purchased loans from emc and compared liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individuals being evaluated for loan approval.
- assessed loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- evaluated customer records and recommended approval based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and credit activity to support denial and loan acceptance
- generated financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
senior underwriter, 11/2003 c 9/2005
american home mortgage, city, state
- reviewed individual applications for loan funding to evaluate degree of risk involved and determine acceptance of applications.
- examined documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and condition of credit.
underwriter/operations, 7/2001 c 11/2003
first source mortgage, city, state
- performed a variety of duties ranging from managing processors, nurturing broker relations, and giving final approval or denial of loan applications.
- handled actual loan transactions including locking loans, overseeing loan officers during loan closings, and offering expertise relevant to banking standards for loan acceptance.
operations/production manager, dates
resource mortgage banking, city, state
- directed the success of processing, underwriting, and pricing departments; supported each department as necessary.
- engaged in quality control of underwriting functions, banking department audits, and prepared commitments of company.
- built relationships with new brokers and cultivated relationships with existing brokers.
- utilized organizational skill to arrange files for purchase in secondary market.
- pre-qualified loans, drafted weekly rate sheet, and monitored warehouse lending line of credit.
- launched new standard operating procedures leading to greater organizational efficiency.
processing underwriter, dates
manhattan mortgage, city, state
- managed pipeline of nearly 150 files monthly for top originators.
- completed various duties including sending disclosures, ordering appraisals, processing applications, transmitting loans via lp, do, and e-mits, pre-underwriting, and running pipeline/status reports.
loan processor, dates
columbia equities, tarrytown, ny
- processed wholesale and retail pipeline of nearly 100 loans.
****additional experience a loan processor/coordinator for luxury mortgage, colombia equities and resource mortgage banking***
briarcliff college c business courses
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!