results-focused manager specializing in mortgage sales eager to contribute expertise toward supporting a progressive company in optimizing operational and production performance. experienced in leadership in both general supervision and teambuilding able to relate to staff, management, and internal staff.
underwriting / loan origination / sales management / leadership & teambuilding
branch management / business development / strategic planning / management
client relations / real estate / sales leadership / team building & motivation
american midwest mortgage corporation, akron/tallmadge, ohio
manager, 2004 c present
sales, 1999 c 2003
processor, 1998 c 1999
junior processor, 1997 c 1998
- planned, directed, and coordinated the activities of workers throughout the branch with an emphasis on maximizing quality assurance and implementation of sales strategies.
- stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs during sales presentations.
- rolled out a new branch and grew it to 7 employees.
- interviewed loan applicants to elicit information; investigated applicants' backgrounds and verified references; prepared loan request papers; and forwarded findings, reports, and documents to appraisal department.
- reviewed loan papers to ensure completeness, and completed transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
pioneered and led a new office and planned successful marketing/advertising strategies targeting and developing new accounts for 4 employees, bringing $145,000 more profit into a newly developed office.
directed the professional success of 12 employees including the interview process, trained, and provided daily supervision.
originated residential 1st mortgage loans and assumed overall responsibility for residential/commercial mortgage loans from application to closing.
generated operational and risk reports for management analysis and assessed the pipeline for originated loans through closing.
analyzed and classified risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on the organization including quarterly and monthly profits and losses.
approved, rejected, or coordinated the approval of loans by recognizing the eligibility standards for loans and whether prospective clients meet those standards.
communicated with internal staff to enhance operations, resolve issues between bank and the public, and promoted an environment of quick problem resolution.
evaluated financial reporting systems, and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
examined, evaluated, and processed loan applications; responded and transmitted loans to caylex point.
university of akron, 1993 c 1997
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
- introduction to supervision commercial loans
- principles of banking
- understanding and analyzing credit reports
- mortgage fraud
- putting the pieces together
- effective referrals
- ethical issues for banking
- member, tallmadge chamber of commerce
- member, cuyahoga falls chamber of commerce
- member, tallmadge rotary club
- member, national home builders association
- member, akron board of realtors
- chair, tallmadge relay for life 2007, 2006 & 2005; organized and managed teams for tallmadge relay for life 2007, 2006 & 2005
- chair, tallmadge city expo 2008 & 2006,
- chair for the tallmadge reverse raffles to raise money for different needs of the community , individually organized a committee and dodge ball event to raise $10,000 for the american cancer society
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!