yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
talented professional eager to contribute expertise in the non-profit community as well as strong fundraising skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected nonprofit executive offering solid and progressive experience in high-end fundraising, donor development, department creation/direction, and director training.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop both warm and cold donor markets.
- successfully raised several million dollars in donations each year, from churches and individuals.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, problem solving, and relationship development skills.
president teen challenge women's ministries 2008-present
- actively coordinate the opening of three new treatment centers, russellville in 2008, springfield in 2009, and knoxville, tn in 2010.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of nonprofit operations, from fundraising programs and donor development to marketing programs and event scheduling.
- successfully steer warm and cold fundraising operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of nonprofit.
vice president/cfo teen challenge of texas 2007-2008
- strategically oversaw all operations and financial responsibilities for five treatment center locations, ensuring best practices and financial stewardship of all donations.
- collaborated with executive team in opening four new treatment centers, maintaining compliance with all government/irs nonprofit requirements.
executive director/trainer teen challenge of texas 2005-2008
- effectively hired, trained and directed center directors in fundraising, department development, personnel management, and director training.
bachelor's degree in marketing new mexico state university 1993
credentialed minister assembly of god ▪ certified effective biblical counseling
member russellville area rotary club ▪ member russellville area ministers alliance
student arkansas school of ministry ▪ golf professional class a pga, 1994-2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!