yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute sales expertise as well as strong customer service skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- talented professional offering over 6 years of solid and progressive real estate experience, including expertise within new home sales, residential staging/marketing, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- gifted sales associate, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
- experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized self-starter with a proven ability to learn new skills quickly and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
new home temp temps plus inc. 2010-present
- proficiently support new home sales for residential communities, including cambria by khovnanian in stanton, ca and carmel by the new home company in irvine, ca.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from greeting potential clients and showing models to qualifying prospective home buyers.
realtor keller williams 2009-2010
- successfully steered residential sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
realtor re/max in action 2008-2009
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
loan officer/agent mortgage options 2005-2007
- actively showed properties, negotiated contracts and handled loan procedures on behalf of client.
realtor century 21 2004
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and increase home sales.
real estate license state of california
general education courses saddleback
cardiovascular technology courses pacific college, 2002
home staging certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!