Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a significant background in managing real estate investments, strong project and property management expertise, and proficiency in achieving or exceeding profitability targets following the acquisition of foreclosed properties. To complement these qualifications, I offer outstanding analytical, negotiating, critical thinking and prioritization abilities which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your firm, you will find me to be a methodical and driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, initiative, decisiveness, and leadership. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to join a dynamic investment firm or financial institution seeking an experienced, decisive, and accomplished professional with exceptional talents in purchasing, managing and liquidating distressed real estate properties.
Significant expertise in project and property management and investments, real estate development, contract administration, real estate valuation, and generating capital through limited partnerships. Highly skilled in interpreting real estate documents, scrutinizing opportunities for profitability and financial risk, conducting purchase negotiations, and steering due diligence activities. Extensive experience in defining investment strategy for properties and acting as asset manager to pilot investment until disposition. Excellent understanding of real estate law, economics, demographics, and community dynamics.
Sold or optioned 60% of single-family homes for HREG to one builder during economic downturn without price compromise.
Bought, managed and sold $200M of commercial real estate during a four-year period with Brentwood Realty Advisors
Innovatively established and launched first Sealed Bid Program for the RTC (Resolution Trust Corporation) as Asset & Disposition Manager for Charles Dunn Company.
Participated in raising debt and equity for Brentwood by partnering with Wall Street firms for financing, and successfully sold all assets after investment strategy was executed.
Applied sharp leadership talents toward orchestrating development, design, construction and sale of 30 single-family homes during tenure with Trousdale & Lanier Development.
Co-founded Eiger Corporation and grew company to become a successful nationwide real estate syndication firm employing 150 people and managing shopping centers, apartments, office buildings and industrial properties.
Championed acquisition of $200M in commercial and multi-family properties as Director of Acquisitions and Dispositions for Eiger Corp.
One of original founders of Investors Companies of Florida which became largest full-service real estate company in Northwest Florida; grew company from the ground up to managing 50+ properties and having staff base of 125 spanning three states.
Howell Real Estate Group (HREG), 2004 to Present
- Spearhead daily operations for real estate investment and development company with a focus on the Golden Triangle area of Georgia and Alabama.
- Oversee 240-unit residential land development on Chattahoochee River in Valley, Alabama, and land sales in Harris County, Georgia after successful re-zoning efforts of a 43-acre parcel.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Proactively research, pursue, and project-manage investment of properties and incomplete residential subdivisions foreclosed by banks.
- Critically analyze, evaluate and acquire multi-family communities requiring rehabilitation either through capital improvements and/or property management changes.
- Strategically purchased 90 acres, built development project, and secured all approvals from Planning Commission and City Council; expeditiously completed construction on Phase I within required budget and timeline parameters.
- Sustained condo development project by rapidly replacing builder after initial builder filed for bankruptcy.
- Down-zoned section of project from townhomes to bay homes and signed agreement with original builder that will take a phased take-down of the balance of the lots.
Brentwood Realty Advisors, Los Angeles, CA, 1993 to 2004
Principal & Real Estate Advisor
- Exercised strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish, nurture and maintain exceptional relationships with multiple clients to acquire value-added commercial and multi-family properties throughout the U.S.
- Exhibited proficiency in purchase negotiations, due diligence, determining investment s acquisition and exit strategy, securing debt and equity, and asset management of properties during holding period.
California Real Estate Broker
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!