~ Senior PMO Executive with a seasoned background in the IT industry eager to contribute extensive talents in project management toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
17+ years experience in program/project management and software development management with proficiency in cutting-edge product implementation, customization and integration.
Offer substantial multi-channel retail domain experience with polished planning, problem solving and team-building capabilities.
Adept at full-scope project management for multimillion dollar initiatives; proven success in risk management, P&L optimization, and change management.
Excel in defining and implementing project management standards, processes and methodologies.
Considerable computer savvy, and advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and Access.
Significant experience in overseeing complex financial elements of project management.
Williams-Sonoma Inc., San Francisco, CA, 2003 to Present
Sr. Manager, PMO & Merchandising Systems Development (2007 to Present)
Spearhead large-scale, high-risk, and cross-functional programs and projects while successfully overseeing risk management, change management, and fiscal accountability for PMO budgets.
Partner with senior operations and IT management to ensure precise alignment of IT efforts with business goals and initiatives.
Steer PMO process and documentation to expedite and streamline supply chain project delivery for IT initiatives valued at over $10M.
Prepare and provide comprehensive status reports illustrating project scope, budget and schedule to eight senior executives.
Establish and standardize project management and SDLC process throughout organization using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Strategically developed and implemented IT solution for supporting international business activities.
Proactively support and integrate Oracle s OMS (formerly Retek suite of products) with Sterling Commerce and other applications.
Mentor, guide, motivate and direct team of 16 business analysts, programmer analysts and project managers.
Sr. Project Manager C Blueprint Retail Project (2003 to 2007)
Successfully project-managed $40M, multi-year Oracle (Retek) implementation featuring state-of-the-art retail merchandising systems.
Cost-effectively handled project s financial activities and exceeded all timeline, budget, and quality expectations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Oversaw post-rollout releases to achieve bug fixes and enhancements.
Applied dynamic leadership proficiencies toward directing and managing project team of 12 and external vendor team of 24.
Drove seamless deployment of Purchase Order functionality for direct-to-customer channel.
Efficiently scheduled, coordinated and managed $5M RMS 10.6 and RCOM Xi upgrade project.
DCM Data Systems, 1992 to 2003
General Manager C US Government Business (2001 to 2003)
- Conceptualized, initiated and managed new line of business targeting government sector for IT service company providing onsite system administration, storage management and disaster recovery services.
- Set up in-house Management Information System as well as processes and procedures to support new line of business.
- Adeptly orchestrated project planning, WBS (word breakdown structure), scheduling, review, risk analysis, budgeting and presentation of business case to Board of Directors.
- Employed strong organizational skills to expeditiously coordinate support efforts with back office in India.
- Generated compelling proposals, devised operating plan, and accurately conducted cost-benefit analysis to optimize P&L goals.
- Exercised sharp financial acumen to perform extensive analysis on balance sheet, cash flow, NPV (net present value), IRR (internal rate of return), and EVA (economic value added).
- Leveraged outstanding critical thinking abilities to perform variance analysis and risk analysis using Delphi technique and Probability distributions.
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in facilitating regular employee meetings.
- Resourcefully designed and established Management Information System to support operations review and streamline reporting to corporate office in India.
- Configured system to support and administer U.S. operations spanning accounting, visa applications and renewals, invoicing, and local recruitment.
Prior role with DCM Data Systems/DCM Limited, India (1992 to 2001) includes: Project Manager/Senior Manager C Management Information Systems.
MBA Degree in Finance and Marketing: Birla Institute of Management Technology, India, 1996
Bachelor s Degree in Economics (Honors): University of Delhi, India, 1991
PMP Certification: Project Management Institute (PMI), 2005
Project Management Certificate: University of California Berkeley extension, USA, 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!