results-driven manager eager to apply strong business administration, team-building, and client relation skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational and financial performance
ø offer 12 years of progressive operational management and client relations experience with expertise in increasing food and beverage sales and profits
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; cultivate long-term guest relationships and stellar reputation
ø hire, train, and manage top-performing support teams; strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø collaborate with senior management, kitchen staff, and front of house personnel to consistently uphold high standards of quality; ensure a safe, clean, and sanitary environment
ø proactively monitor industry trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft office (word, excel, access, powerpoint), quicken, and wordperfect
southern river restaurants dba applebee's, hammond, la 1999 c present
- successfully steer all aspects of operations and manage front of house and back of house team in daily activity at this high-traffic restaurant
- deliver excellent customer service and apply strong menu knowledge towards making personalized recommendations
- recruit, hire, train and schedule staff members in line with business and budget needs; perform hr duties, resolve employee issues, and work closely with personnel in all areas
- execute administrative functions including budget management, balance sheet and income statement reconciliations, and p&l monitoring
- conduct inventories, place food / beverage / supply orders, inspect incoming shipments for accuracy and quality, and supervise food preparation and clean up
on track investments, hammond, la 1998 c 1999
- oversaw all product delivery and account servicing activities to ensure quality and consistency
- effectively managed critical information, drove data entry efforts, and posted and verified electronic data
- diligently maintained inventory levels and placed product orders as necessary
~ prior background ~
trainer / server, t.g.i. friday s, covington, la
deli clerk / cashier / stocker, pal s food mart, albany, la
southeastern louisiana university, hammond, la
master of business administration, marketing concentration 2004
bachelor of arts in international marketing, french concentration 2001
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a managerial capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of progressive experience managing all food and beverage operations, including customer service, team-building, and budget management. i excel at developing and implementing aggressive resource allocation and cost control strategies to drive bottom-line profits and i have a solid record of building, training, and managing client-focused front- and back-of-house personnel. my superior communication skills along with my strong hands-on experience have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to raise customer satisfaction levels. to complement this background, i ve completed substantive professional development programs, i hold an mba from southeastern louisiana university.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!