Technically savvy business professional in Quality Assurance test methodologies and Business Consulting practices seeking a position within a dynamic development environment with focus towards optimizing bottom-line performance.
Offer 15+ years of experience in systems development, testing and implementation with exceptional troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Considerable proficiency in unit, functional, interactive, interoperability, stress, regression, system, and manual testing demonstrating a high degree of attention to detail.
Coordinate seamless and cooperative efforts among developers, database administrators, and business users to ensure proper functionality, quality assurance, and timely deployment of software.
Proven ability to interface with all levels of management, peers, and clients/customers demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional blend of analytical, research, programming, problem solving, and planning expertise.
Highly versatile with an impressive ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Methodical, systematic and able to analyze, create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and objectives.
Significant strengths in process analysis, definition, and implementation/delivery.
Substantial experience in software validation, developing optimum software test strategies, plans, frameworks and intelligent processes to deliver superior quality products that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Effective leader and subject matter expert in various software testing and development methodologies.
Team player with high degree of self-motivation, the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, and eagerness to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance.
Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Fluent in French and Creole.
Realtor / Mortgage Broker, Splendor Realty, Inc., Plantation, FL, 2004 to Present
- Proficiently coordinate full spectrum of real estate negotiations and purchasing operations while managing several investment and income-producing properties generating over $50K in annual investment income.
- Multi-million dollar producer as a self-employed full-time realtor involved in a myriad of transaction types including but not limited to foreclosure/REO sales, short sales, first-time buyers, trade-up buys, estate sales, down-sizing, land acquisitions and sales.
Software Engineer, Motorola, Inc., Plantation, Florida, 2000 to 2005
- Researched, designed, and conducted thorough system tests for iDEN (integrated Dispatch Enhanced Network) telecommunications software using standard QA testing methodologies.
- Established test estimation guidelines using historical data and statistical regression analysis, increasing estimation accuracy by 30%.
- Developed and executed test plans coupled with validating software functionality against SRS (Software Requirement Specifications) and high-level software designs.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward conducting comprehensive analyses of software protocols from multiple development teams, and authoring system test plans and procedures for software protocols.
- Compiled system test scripts for multiple cell phone functions.
- Served as Lead Test Engineer for several features of iDEN mobile handsets and AGPS (Assisted Global Positioning System) and Mobile IP Packet Data software.
- Spearheaded group inspection meetings pertaining to software requirement specifications.
- Performed critical analysis of software and technical requirements to determine test strategies.
- Held brainstorming meetings to discuss project issues, possible solutions, and develop/refine processes.
- Moderated test case inspection meetings to increase accuracy of test frameworks.
- Implemented repeatable test processes and conducted training to ensure proficiency and consistency across software platforms and products.
- Participated in software requirement and high level design/implementation inspections to effectively facilitate test scope.
- Prepared detailed reports for management summarizing test results, highlighting key success areas, critical failure segments and proposed smart test approaches to validate defect resolutions.
- Collaborated with programmers and business analysts to ensure a quality software application.
- Worked closely with software development teams to perform defect analysis, review code fixes, and conduct regression/integration tests.
- Trained, coached and mentored junior engineers and interns on software engineering practices and software processes.
Consultant / Quality Assurance Analyst, Autonation, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1999
- Provided consultative expertise toward ensuring quality of Oracle-based (RDBMS) client server of in-house web application TARGit.
- Meticulously tested applications within TARGit shell as well as enhancements made to applications and/or databases on Windows NT.
Consultant / Systems Analyst, North American Mortgage Co., Tampa, FL, 1998 to 1999
- Played a lead role in analysis/conversion of DB2 mortgage bank reporting to Y2K compliant reporting in PowerBuilder on a Sybase client/server environment.
- Contributed to successful development of GUI application in PowerBuilder 5.0 and 6.0 with PFC.
- Adeptly wrote stored procedures/views in SQL for building, populating and updating Sybase tables and to support and optimize functioning behind data windows via Object-Oriented Design.
- Executed parallel testing of enhanced or converted PowerBuilder code with pre-existing DB2 reports and documented findings.
Consultant / Quality Assurance Analyst, ABR, Tampa, FL
Quality Assurance Analyst, Oxford Health Plans, Norwalk, CT
Applications Programmer, Merrill Lynch, New York, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration, MIS (Management Information Systems)
Pace University, New York, New York
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, C++, Advanced Paradox, Paradox Application Language (PAL), dBase, COBOL, Assembly, BASIC
Databases: DB2, dBase IV, Oracle, Sybase
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, UNIX, MS DOS
Software: PowerBuilder, SQL Sybase, Infomaker 5.0, Paradox, dBase III+, Microsoft Office, FrameMaker
Defect Tracking Tools: Rational ClearQuest, Clear DDTS
Data Communications: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Mobile IP, GPS
Technologies: Oracle7 for Application Developers, Client Server Technologies
Configuration Management Tools: Rational ClearCase
Telecommunications Technologies: iDEN, CDMA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!