Results-driven Sales Manager eager to apply dynamic business development, account management, strategic marketing, and leadership skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
Proficiency in sales and marketing management, product development, forecasting, and customer relationship management. Research, identify and target sales opportunities to catapult business into outstanding levels of success. Critically and constantly assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Excel in delivering convincing presentations and proposals, negotiating contracts, and delivering matchless customer/client service. Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, technologies and environments.
- Secured, signed and trained two new rep groups for H2scan Corporation and captured two major accounts within first two months in role.
- Negotiated and signed profitable resale agreement with gas supplier forecasted to increase H2scan sales by $2.5M.
- Grew sales for H2scan within nuclear fuel storage sector 11% by capitalizing on regulation change.
- Resourcefully created 80/20 profiles for MEECO product line(s) to tighten sales efforts and garner profit growth of 16%.
- Expedited turnaround response for MEECO by 26% and increased customer satisfaction 13% by streamlining service group procedures.
Launched and managed distributor-level loading program at Penn Engineering that reduced cost per line item ordered by 17%.
Expanded product exposure and bolstered sales for PEMSERTER Division by 8% through cultivating strategic alliances with industry fastener manufacturers.
- Pioneered program to sell fastener installation services for prototype and small production runs using factory presses, generating profit margins nearly three times greater than press line.
- Promoted innovative sealed reservoir pump to win new OEM customer for Milton Roy Company worth $250K annually, and regained OEM account representing $175K in new sales.
US Department of Commerce, 2010 to Present
- Enumerate local households for 2010 US Census, achieving and maintaining second lowest cost-per-call in region and most accurate content.
H2scan Corporation, 2008 to 2009
Eastern Regional Sales Manager
- Skillfully produced sales growth for analytical instrument manufacturer directly and through manufacturer representatives.
- Steered sales operations for hydrogen detectors/analyzers in portable, area, and process formats to markets spanning semiconductor, power, pulp and paper, chemical, refinery, specialty gas, industrial gas, and university.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
MEECO Inc., 2004 to 2008
Inside Sales / Marketing Manager
- Spearheaded sales and marketing for analytical instrument manufacturer producing moisture analyzers based on P2O5 electrolytic principle.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong customer relationships within market segments such as semiconductor, power, pulp and paper, chemical, natural gas pipeline, specialty gas, industrial gas, universities, and system integrators.
- Strengthened sales force efforts by creating and updating sales material for 45 worldwide representative groups and four regional managers.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward conducting in-depth company-wide audits for recently approved ISO 9001 2000 compliance.
Penn Engineering, PEMSERTER Div., 2001 to 2003
Product Sales Manager, Insertion Presses
Successfully defined and executed strategies to optimize positioning of self-clinch fastener insertion presses across markets spanning thin/sheet metal fabricators, automotive, telecommunication, and computer manufacturers.
- Administered New Product Development program to facilitate new OEM product development.
AMETEK, PMT Div., 2000 to 2001
Fortified brand positioning of UHP pressure gauges/switches and level control products to quickly grow UHP sales 34% in one year and increase gross margins 7%.
Milton Roy Company, Hartell Division (Part of United Technologies), 1992 to 1999
Sales Manager, Specialty Pumps (1997 to 1999)
- Orchestrated sales and marketing of specialty pumps for use in OEM and specialty applications.
- Successfully obtained patent for pump-mounting apparatus developed for customer application.
Sales and Marketing Manager (1994 to 1997)
Directed sales and marketing activities for wholesale distribution of Hartell centrifugal pumps, decisively fine-tuning pricing structure for national accounts to elevate sales by 8%.
Launched new pump to improve market share position by 9% and improved warranty return program to bolster turnaround from more than 30 days to 7.
Product Manager (1992 to 1994)
Strengthened Hartell brand through catalog updates, product brochures, technical bulletins, and trade show participation.
Leveraged creativity and marketing savvy to devise sales literature, data sheets, and brochures.
Introduced quality control program that reduced rejects and field returns by 16% and increased margins by 5%.
Prior background includes over a decade of experience with ICN Pharmaceuticals/ICN Biomedicals Inc., Diagnostics Division, Horsham, PA.
BA Degree, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA
Professional Development / Continuing Education: Consultative Selling Teaming for Improvement New Product Development Initiatives Improving Project Management Skills ISO 2000 Update
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!