Insightful and quality-driven Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional operations leadership, engineering expertise, and project management talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Significant strengths in production operations, project coordination, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, budget planning, and continuous improvement. Regarded as a natural leader with superior initiative and a hands-on management style. Draw upon strong interpersonal skills to motivate teams, swiftly resolve conflicts, elevate morale, and steer cross-functional personnel to achieve productivity excellence. Adept at developing and executing processes and procedures to optimize production output and achieve measurable cost savings. Extensive talents in interpreting blueprints, bidding for jobs, and negotiating with and directing contractors.
Selected Achievements & Highlights:
- Captured $100K in annual cost savings for Continental Automotive by installing new equipment to improve line layout.
- Exhibited excellent financial acumen in overseeing P&L, budget planning, and cost control to reduce expenses at Continental by $200K per month.
- Strategically reduced material by $1M in two-month time frame by cultivating strong relationships with buyers, utilizing significant forecasting expertise, and ensuing proper line sequencing and schedules at Continental.
- Championed implementation of tracking system at Continental Automotive that saved $4.4M/year in transportation costs.
- As Plant Returns Quality Engineer at Motorola, reduced turnaround time for open customer returns/answers from 89 days to 14 days.
- Implemented return improvements plant-wide to generate $1.5M in annual savings for Motorola.
- For Ford line rearrangement at Motorola, decreased five production lines to three, improved cycle time by 29 sec/panel, and reduced handling time and operation footprint by 42%; subsequently identified $5.6M in annual savings and a headcount reduction of 22.
- Elevated customer satisfaction for Ford/Chrysler/Cummins/Detroit Diesel by 38%.
- Integral player in business unit at Halliburton to achieve and maintain highest efficiency rate of 92%, lowest cost, and best up-time record in North America.
- Planned, directed and supervised construction of 25,000 new sq. ft facility from concrete slab to build-out for Christian Life Church.
Christian Life Church, Austin, TX, 2009 to Present
Perform broad-scope maintenance functions such as painting, electrical wiring, A/C troubleshooting and servicing, and general repairs throughout facility.
Resourcefully created Excel spreadsheet to organize food pantry inventory for homeless population.
Exhibit outstanding versatility in maintaining technology such as desktops, software, and server.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
University Texas at Austin, Frank Erwin Center, 2000 to Present
Game / Event Manager
Spearhead safety and security for athletic events and concerts at Royal Texas Memorial Football Stadium and Frank Erwin Center.
Facilitate smooth flow of more than 200 people in and out of eight gates.
Train, coach, direct and supervise new ushers during events, and collaborate with Fire Chief and University Police as needed.
Continental Automotive, Seguin, TX, 2002 to 2009
New Products Launch Program Manager / Production Operations Manager
Steered initiation and implementation of five new Cummins products from print to production.
Prepared RFQs to evaluate low cost manufacturing sites in China and Mexico.
Guided full print-to-production process for 2002-2004 BMW Telenav Model 2, 3, and 4.
Drove 24x7 assembly operations spanning four shifts, 265 operators, and $15M in weekly sales.
Leveraged considerable leadership talents toward conducting daily production meetings.
Monitored shipping of 25 different PCBs from China to Mexico for final assembly and test, and subsequent distribution to Ford/Chrysler as finished product.
Reliably managed material shipments as sea or air freight valued at $10M each week.
Led unified efforts between design staff, software engineers, and manufacturing personnel to expedite new product launch.
Motorola, Seguin, TX, 1999 to 2002
Process Improvement Engineer / Plant Returns Quality Engineer
Adeptly managed, motivated, coached and directed 59 production personnel, consistently ensuring and enforcing safety compliance, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
Managed staff of 63 in analyzing, engineering, streamlining and accelerating customer returns procedures.
Downhole Wireline Field Engineer II, Halliburton Energy Services, Houma, LA
Building Contractor Foreman, Christian Life Church, Austin, TX
BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 1996
Lean Manufacturing Certificate
Quality Six Sigma Green Belt
Completed two courses toward PMP Certification: Risk Analysis and Project Management
AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, FrontPage), Microsoft Project, Brio Query, SAP, all Adobe products, Lotus Notes; cross-platform (PC/Mac) proficiency
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!