multi-lingual business professional eager to contribute superior communication, organization, and client relation skills toward actively supporting operations of a progressive organization seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer numerous years of progressive experience in account servicing with expertise in:
ø facilitating client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; successfully address and resolve escalated customer issues
ø strategically planning and coordinating workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø dynamic communication, prioritization, and relationship management skills
ø demonstrated record of performing multiple concurrent responsibilities in a deadline-driven workplace
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø fluent in english, hmong, laos, and thai with ability to translate
ø solid skills in software and hardware troubleshooting, upgrading and installation
~ technical proficiencies ~
virtual care provider, inc., milwaukee, wi insert dates
- successfully provide routine and emergency technological support and backups for major accounts including walgreen s pharmacy, allegra, and rescot
- effectively respond to customer-specific needs and phone requests from multiple facilities
- oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable files, manage budget, administer payroll, and daily job processing and printing
- responsible for executing a variety of time-sensitive technical duties including resetting passwords, user assignments, monitoring production consoles, iron mountain tapes checking, as/400 system login, and pc-ace server running
16th street community health center, milwaukee, wi 2002 c 2003
medical records clerk
- provided outstanding customer service and proficiently handled heavy volume of phone requests
- accurately and efficiently filed and pulled charts for providers; responsible for maintaining high quality of data entry
- performed translation and interpreting services as needed
bryant and stratton college, milwaukee, wi
studies toward bachelor s degree in information technology, anticipated date of graduation insert year
associate s degree in information technology, 3.27 gpa
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a flexible recruiter capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of working with both customer service and back-office operations. i excel at efficiently assessing and resolving client-specific needs and requests. my dynamic communication and translation skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to serve a wide range of clients. additionally, i offer solid technical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new programs.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!