Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Home: ( xxx-xxx-xxxx
Focused, diligent and motivated Certified Protection Professional eager to contribute excellent law enforcement background, security management expertise, and personnel leadership talents toward supporting the employer as a Protective Security Advisor.
- Proficiency in personnel security, dignitary protection, anti-terrorism, and developing associated policies and procedures.
Exercise extensive critical thinking abilities to complete comprehensive physical security surveys, define and recommend corrective action, and devise physical security protective measures and procedures.
Highly skilled at analyzing, orchestrating and leading critical projects to fortify security and drastically minimize risk.
Dynamic blend of communication, interpersonal, report-writing and team leadership skills.
Reputation for professionalism, sound judgment, integrity and problem solving abilities.
Superior decision-making and multi-tasking abilities; effectively balance competing demands.
Tennessee Valley Authority Police, Knoxville, TN, 1982 to Present
Manager, Homeland Security Programs (19__ to 19__)
Apply exceptional analytical talents toward spearheading identification, assessment and response to vulnerabilities affecting key resources and critical infrastructure.
Uncover, evaluate and eliminate agency threats, and seamlessly liaise among federal, state and local law enforcement, government and private sector to address and remedy security matters.
Diligently review, interpret and launch new directives, program changes, legal initiatives, and other guidelines vital to effectively safeguarding infrastructure and key resources.
Optimize homeland security by
formulating, implementing and enforcing local policies, procedures, and
directives related to protection.
Captain, Criminal Investigations Unit (19__ to 19__)
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational, leadership, and problem solving strengths as Internal Investigations Manager.
- Relied upon to respond to complaints of misconduct by Tennessee Valley Authority Police, thoroughly investigating details to achieve a swift resolution.
- Exercised strong mentoring abilities to assist department staff in conducting broad scope of criminal investigations.
- Accurately completed and submitted monthly and annual reports for unit productivity.
Lieutenant / Personal Protection Agent (19__ to 19__)
- Leveraged significant industry expertise toward ensuring the security and protection of senior managers and visiting dignitaries.
Robert Parker ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Public Safety Officer (19__ to 19___)
- Proactively cooperated with community to prevent crime and improve public safety.
- Responded to 911 calls, conducted traffic stops, investigated accidents, and testified in court.
Additional experience includes roles as Security Police Supervisor and Shift Supervisor for a United States Air Force Security Police detachment.
Certified Protection Professional
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center:
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Basic Criminal Investigations
U.S. Coast Guard:
Port Safety & Security
Harbor Safety Officer
EMT Certification, state of Tennessee
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
PADI Distinguished Specialty - Police Diver Instructor
B.S. Degree in General Education (in progress), Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
Two Meritorious Service Awards
Two U.S. Coast Guard Humanitarian Service Medals
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!