yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile executive-level culinary manager eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
certified executive chef offering over 20 years expertise in food technology, product development and culinary service management. gifted leader with strong capabilities in crafting corporate vision, conducting product testing and monitoring new product start-ups. in depth knowledge of gmps, haccp, and fda-usda requirements, consistently ensure regulatory compliance of all operations. recognized as a creative and innovative profession, with proven abilities in quantitative and qualitative analysis. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. technically proficient in windows xp, microsoft word, excel, explorer, and outlook. dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and spanish.
~ gold medal; texas restaurant association culinary art salon, dallas, tx ~
~ best of show; messina hof vineyards fallfest culinary art salon ~
~ featured in numerous media articles, one radio interview and one television interview ~
~ successfully developed signature breading/ coatings for extruded/solid muscle protein products ~
~ drove the development of 20 signature savory flavor profiles for value added beef, chicken and pork ~
~ led the creation of industry-first antioxidant marinades for retaining red color in raw beef stored at 0*f or below, for up to 12 months in non-barrier vacuum packaging ~
director of retail operations aramark higher education 2008-present
- actively direct all daily retail operations generating $4m in top line revenue on behalf of company.
consultant mcs services, inc. 2005-2008
- skillfully provided operational analysis and management training for restaurant clients, with strategic emphasis optimizing customer service and fiscal performance.
new product development manager loggins meat company, inc. 1996-2006
- drove the development of innovative new products from bench mark to plant trial scale-up, effectively conducting shelf-life studies and freeze thaw cycle analysis.
director of food & dining services lon morris college 1995-1996
- successfully increased food/service quality, while simultaneously reducing operating costs 5% through the implementation of asset management, inventory and cost controls.
regional chef marriott corporation; educational services division 1993-1995
- oversaw the identification and resolution of under-performing food service accounts across texas and louisiana, effectively maximizing profits on behalf of company.
executive chef/production manager texas a&m university 1989-1993
- spearheaded all aspects of food production for university meetings and events, from supervising over 100 employees, producing 30,000 meals/day and coordinating catering services.
bachelor of science in food safety, nutritional disciplines texas a&m university 1993
certified executive chef american culinary federation 1988
continuing education courses in food technology, accounting, marketing techniques,
restaurant purchasing, baking, and leadership.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!