yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute clinical support expertise as well as strong employee training skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected electrical engineer offering over 11 years of solid and progressive clinical support experience in the medical device field.
- in depth experience in the analysis, setup, implementation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of complex robotic simulation equipment.
- skilled training manager with experience delivering training, writing courses, leading teams of trainers, and directing enterprise initiatives.
- proven track record of driving significant improvements in learning processes, productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction while reducing company costs.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, frontpage, adobe photoshop, lotus notes, and ondemand simulation tool.
product training manager/simulation manager abbott vascular of abbott labs 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from assisting physicians in carotid and coronary cases to conducting coronary chronic stenosed lesion courses.
- actively lead and support carotid device qualification courses on xact/emboshield and acculink/accunet systems.
- successfully assisted sales reps in steering sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company
- effectively hire and train staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new employee orientation and personnel training.
- spearhead all on-site logistics of numerous training courses throughout north america and canada.
- strategically support conference exhibitions, including the set up, running, troubleshooting and break down of medical simulation equipment.
lead simulation engineer/trainer mentice, inc. 2003-2005
- serving as head trainer for medical device simulators, responsible for designing and constructing simulators for endovascular customers.
- hand-selected to deliver specialized simulator installation and training in sweden, malaysia, and other international locations.
- facilitated productive communication between customers and the engineering department, ensuring accuracy of products in simulators.
field technician/trainer michelin tire corp. 1999-2003
- actively served as field technician for 8 retreading sites in the upper midwest, supervised the installation of new retreading equipment and trained staff on machine operations.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
associates of arts in electrical engineering itt technical institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!