yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive operations background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- respected professional offering over 18 years of solid and progressive experience in operations, including expertise within vehicle dispatching, inventory control, personnel supervision and customer service capacities.
- in depth knowledge of transportation operations, with experience as a forklift operator, auto handler and dispatcher.
- strong background in hardware configuration, networking, and technical troubleshooting.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, powerpoint, excel, outlook, cross dock, rim, and all windows platforms.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, analysis, and relationship management skills.
freight operations manager con-way freight 2008-2010
- actively support oklahoma city terminal manager in supervising 100 employees, including customer service representatives, sales associates, drivers, and supervisors.
freight operations supervisor con-way freight 2005-2008
- oversaw all aspects of city dispatch of over 30 drivers, including inbound and outbound freight planning and supervision of an 8-10 man crew.
operations coordinator central transport int. 2002-2005
- skillfully supervise oklahoma city drivers, from planning daily freight routes and processing driver payroll to handling overages, shortages and damages.
terminal supervisor jack cooper transport 1999-2002
- hand-selected to administer payroll for over 100 drivers, shop personnel, and tapis.
- proficiently dispatch vehicles, supervise yard, coordinating data, and maintaining quality control.
rail lead person jack cooper transport 1991-1999
- strategically coordinated work schedules and assignments for 8-man crew, while also assigning gm plant cars to railcars for distribution around the united states.
coursework in telecommunication oklahoma state university 1999
coursework in business administration university of central oklahoma 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!