Bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Specialist eager to contribute solid background in health care toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Significant experience in driving cooperative efforts among major insurance carriers.
- Advanced knowledge of ADA, HIPAA, and OSHA requirements.
Chosen and awarded as Employee of the Year out 13,000 personnel for Patient Satisfaction and Outstanding Customer Service.
- Successful experience in directing full spectrum of clinic operations including staff leadership, billing, quality control, patient services and satisfaction, and facility maintenance.
Well-versed in entire range of medical billing and claims processing procedures including CPT and ICD-9 coding.
Impressive reputation for professionalism, integrity, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
Industrious self-starter and multi-tasker with excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
Considerable ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new ways to streamline administrative processes.
Revenue Cycle Management Systems, Hollywood, FL, 2010 to Present
- Research, analyze and expeditiously process appeals of denied and underpaid hospital claims in precise alignment with productivity and collection goals.
- Apply solid knowledge of managed care contracts and concepts toward successful resolving denial/appeals and accurately facilitating billing activities.
- Review and interpret EOBs, Remittance Advice, UB92, UB04, and HICFA 1500 data elements.
Nevada Health Centers, Inc., Las Vegas, NV, 2006 to 2009
Regional Operations Director
- Spearheaded daily multi-site operations inclusive of staff management, goal setting, employee development, and administration of numerous programs.
- Played an integral role in establishing and launching new clinic, and empowered, motivated and led Clinic Coordinators to exhibit productivity and performance excellence.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Nevada Health Centers, Inc., Las Vegas, NV, 2005 to 2006
- Directed, mentored and supervised clinical team in delivering patient care excellence by overseeing facility maintenance, administrative functions, quality management, and financial elements such as billing and procurement.
- Effectively partnered with health care provider staff at clinics to ensure seamless operations and maintain unparalleled satisfaction levels.
Sharp-Rees Stealy Medical Group, San Diego, CA, 1995 to 2005
Pediatric Medical Assistant
- Actively assisted physicians in performing broad range of medical procedures and contributed exemplary patient relations skills toward administering immunizations and injections, EKGs, catherizations, etc.
- Assessed/recorded patients vital signs, performed venipuncture, and meticulously maintained medical charts and records.
- Obtained authorization from insurance companies and oversaw extensive front office tasks such as receiving patients, obtaining personal insurance information, managing co-pays, and scheduling appointments.
- Trained, mentored and managed new employees and students.
Healthcare Administration degree (in progress)
University of Phoenix, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
Maric College of Medical Careers, San Diego, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!