yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope office management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected administrator offering over 11 years office management experience, including expertise within personnel development, business operations and administrative support capacities.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- proven ability to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and spanish.
- technically proficient in powerpoint presentations, access, excel, lotus notes, ms word, quickbooks, adp, stromberg time, and attendance.
hr/account administrative assistant the center for veterinary care, llc. 2006-present
- actively supported human resource manager, in screening, interviewing, and testing applicants.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of hr operations, from maintaining personnel records and calculating employee pay to updating employee insurance coverage and preparing payroll reports.
- effectively assisted finance department in monitoring customer accounts, suspending high-risk/ past-due accounts, and submitting accounts to collection agency.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
regional assistant blockbuster, inc. 2002-2006
- strategically provided direct support to a regional director and all corporate staff, from monitoring company initiatives and tracking expenses to financial reporting and regional budgeting.
- effectively supported 14 district managers and 140 stores, while also coordinating all regional meetings for 150 staff and staying under budget.
administrative assistant mcveigh associates 1999-2002
- skillfully provided executive-level support to the ceo and vp of the company, consistently ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
certification in pc specialist ii career blazers training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!