recent bs, business and finance graduate eager to contribute academic background as well as practical experience in management and sales toward supporting objectives of a progressive organization. outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving revenue goals to meet strict timelines. adeptly solves complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
business development / sales management / professional development
insurance sales / client relations / teambuilding & leadership
kiewit western inc., chicago, il
global positioning surveyor, 06/2007 c 12/2008
- incorporated knowledge of mobile gps systems when assess construction blueprints and defined the work specifications for certain projects and oversee completion of those projects.
- facilitated the professional success of laborers and machine operators during project progression and ensures compliance with time, scope, and budget constraints.
- analyzed the cost of materials and inventory and kept adequate amounts of materials easily accessible.
go daddy, scottsdale, az
sales and support supervisor, 11/2004 c 11/2006
- demonstrated exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts including sales management, support operations, and offered expertise to other colleagues.
- leveraged proven technical management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior client call satisfaction and established consistent growth in revenue.
- merged proven organizational talents to direct phone queue, established refund response time goals, and call handling objectives that improved call center efficiency.
customer service specialist
- applied an in-depth understanding of customer service to consistently acquire and retain new clients when clients expressed concerns with service during inbound and outbound calls.
- secure consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful client relations and sales management abilities.
blockbuster, inc, chandler, az
assistant store manager, 02/2004 c 11/2004
- devised and implemented business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities through merchandising and quick problem resolution.
- established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives and changes in the home video entertainment industry.
bachelor of science degree in business with a minor in finance, 03/2009
western international university, phoenix, arizona; graduated cum laude
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!