yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile physical therapy assistant eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in providing exceptional patient care.
a highly talented physical therapist assistant with solid and progressive experience in assisting the physical therapists in the provision of physical therapy. in depth experience modifying an intervention in accordance with changes in patient status, within the scope of plan of care established by the physical therapist. dynamic communication, presentation, education, and relationship management skills. fluent in english, nepali and hindi. technically proficient in microsoft office suite; excel, powerpoint and word.
- skilled at providing quality patient care under the supervision of licensed physical therapist.
- remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theory, methods and application within a clinical environment.
- in depth expertise in the application of physiology, patient rehabilitation, kinesiology, human musculature, first aid, and clinical procedure skills in caring for patients
- highly proficient in preparing and maintaining accurate documentation and records for patient files.
- proven ability to understand the role of therapy in the context of the patient's age, total needs perspective and environment.
- trained in sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient progress.
- demonstrated ability to recognize when standard patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet individual patient needs and make recommendations to the therapist.
clinical & professional experience
physical therapist assistant loudon nursing & rehab center 2009
physical therapist assistant integrated sports medicine & physical therapy 2008
physical therapist assistant jackson clinics 2008
senior assistant manager taco bell 2003-2007
northern virginia community college springfield, va 2009
associates of applied science as a physical therapist assistant
attended richard jackson s 16-hour seminar and workshop on the pelvic girdle
attended senior seminar on fundamental joint mobilization
cpr & first aid certification
member association of physical therapy assistants
volunteer arlington free clinic
volunteer mission of mercy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!