yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven it professional seeking a challenging position as help desk manager, where expertise in computer technology, technical support, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over thirteen years progressive technical experience culminating in a management position; responsible for budget greater than $200,000.
- efficiently managed implementation of altiris helpdesk issue management system to improve company processes.
- responsible for outsourcing of call center to india, including creation of rfp, input into vendor selection, training of new contractors, sla compliance, roi reporting, issue tracking, call monitoring of all shifts, sla compliance, budget analysis, training, scheduling, and technical contact.
- successfully perform managerial duties by supervising 30 call center technicians, including employee selection, scheduling, training, staff development, and service level compliance monitoring.
- consistently provide technical support for executive staff, including home and event support, consisting of wireless network support, home network setup and support, and broad spectrum of executive electronic device troubleshooting.
- serve as project manager for globalization of support infrastructure; duties include scheduling, hand-off procedures, communication process implementation, oversight of transition, and feedback analysis.
- effectively provide 2nd and 3rd level support for internal call center.
~ key achievements ~
26 individual commendations from end users, 2000-2002
gold star for 12-hour support calls gold star for event support, 2002 gold star for event support, 2002
operating systems: windows 98, windows nt 4.0, windows 2000, windows xp, windows vista
applications: altiris helpdesk, altiris asset management suite, microsoft office 2008, office 97, office 2000, office xp, lotus notes 4.5, notes r5, lotus notes r6, lotus notes r7, lotus notes 8, seagate crystal reports 7.0, crystal reports 8.0, nortel vpn connectivity client, at&t dial up solution, oracle 8.11, lucent intuity message manager, microsoft viso, microsoft sql, microsoft front page, network associates virus scan and netshield, cisco aironet utilities, vantive 7, vantive 8, siebel.
hardware: dell laptops and desktops, toshiba family of laptops, including techra 8000, techra 8100, portege, satellite. ibm desktops, including from scratch build-outs for intel pentium, intel celeron, and amd processor-based systems. linksys routers, cisco wireless access points, broadband setup and maintenance.
process and project manager i2 technologies 2000-present
contract manager i2 technologies
call center manager i2 technologies
technical support technician ii/iii i2 technologies
executive support and system administration ii i2 technologies
call center technical team lead i2 technologies
jr. lotus notes administrator i2 technologies
technical support specialist i2 technologies
service support technician stream international 1999-1999
software engineer intern cem systems, n.a. 1999-1999
technical support specialist prestonwood travel agency 1996-1996
technical support nyu stern school of business: human resources 1995-1996
university of texas, dallas tx 1999
bachelor s of arts in interdisciplinary studies, concentration computer science/business information systems
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!