yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile, highly-organized and driven professional with solid military background eager to contribute exceptional technical acumen, problem solving expertise, and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving established goals and objectives. keen interests in federal law enforcement, customs/border security, and communications technology. excels in analyzing and swiftly resolving technical issues with specialization in radio and satellite devices. possesses an active government security clearance.
areas of expertise
ø radio & satellite communications
ø hazardous materials management
ø team-building and leadership
ø personnel training and development
ø weapons handling
ø customer relations and satisfaction
watts contracting, 2008
roofer / framer
- participated in new construction and remodeling efforts for both residential properties and commercial facilities; consistently focused on achieving optimum levels of efficiency, accuracy and quality of workmanship.
- accurately assessed and estimated scope of job to facilitate bidding activities.
- continually updated/informed clients in project progress to maintain positive relationships.
wal-mart, oakwood, ga, 2007 to 2008
- quickly advanced from role as technician to support manager based on exceptional dedication, customer relations proficiency, multi-tasking skills, and problem solving expertise.
- supervised business operations of mechanic s shop and monitored daily cleaning and organization of numerous tools.
digital satellite services, piedmont, sc, 2005 to 2006
- installed directv satellite dishes and receivers in customers homes and businesses.
- forged and maintained superior customer relations to maximize satisfaction, loyalty and referral business.
- instructed customers in use of new satellite equipment.
hhc 2nd bde, building 10134, fort drum, ny, 2001 to 2005
driver/radio telephone operator
- held full accountability for $100k+ in military equipment.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
qualified expert on weapons that include: m-9 pistol, m-4 carbine semi-automatic rifle, m-249 squad automatic weapon, m-240 machine gun, m-203 grenade launcher, mk-19 automatic grenade launcher, and .50 caliber machine gun.
deployed in 2004 to iraq in support of operation iraqi freedom.
- advanced from role as machine gunner in a personal security detachment to role as driver for deputy commanding officer of 2nd brigade; concurrently served as team leader and oversaw training and supervision of junior members.
- orchestrated raids in cooperation with local iraqi police to confiscate weapons and cease hostile attacks on military and civilian personnel.
deployed in 2003 to kabul, afghanistan in support of operation enduring freedom.
- served as team leader and entrusted with training and directing soldiers in military operations.
- briefed and coordinated security team for convoy operations in combat zone, ensuring safe transportation of us military operations leader to and from secure locations.
deployed in 2001 for peace-keeping mission in sinai, egypt; accurately identified foreign personnel and equipment in violation of a peace treaty.
- applied dynamic troubleshooting skills to service and maintain 2 power generators at base camp.
earlier experience: framer / finisher for emig construction, habersham, georgia, 1999 to 2000.
education & training
automotive technician, wal-mart, oakwood, ga, 2007
sbca certified, digital satellite services, 2006
language and foreign customs training, 2004
combat driver s course, 2004
combatives course (train the trainer), 2003
military operations in urban terrain (mout), 2001; 2002; 2004; 2005
cold weather training, 2002; 2003
hot weather training, 2001; 2003
combat lifesaver course, 2001
driver s training course, 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!