Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer a seasoned background in human resources administration, proficiency in employee relations, and proven expertise in steering compliance, performance management, facilities management, and creative project/program leadership. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent academic credentials and strong experience in hiring, team leadership, office administration, and budgeting.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, dedication and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Recent MBA graduate with extensive management experience across broad areas of business and personnel operations eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization.
Proficiency in facilities management, program leadership, hiring, staffing, budgeting, forecasting, and problem solving. Harness enthusiasm and energy to motivate teams, resolve conflicts, elevate morale, and inspire personnel to achieve productivity excellence. Reputation for superior initiative, hands-on management style, establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments, and identifying opportunities which will result in long-term benefits for the employer. Able to precisely define goals, uncover challenges, propose modifications, and navigate solution implementation to achieve measurable process improvements and immediate cost savings. Extremely versatile with an exemplary ability to quickly master new roles, environments, software, and responsibilities.
Slashed overstaffing by 75% through proactive development of corporate attendance policy enabling easy tracking and enforceability.
Drastically cut annual overtime costs by 96% and average hours from 430 per month to only 4.25 monthly by streamlining scheduling and expanding workforce.
Devised and introduced communication tool to expedite information sharing and reduce payroll costs by $22K annually.
Applied sharp attention to detail and cost control toward successfully maintaining perfect budget compliance for ten years.
Strategically reversed poor retention levels by enhancing orientation process and training programs while increasing support staff by 68%.
Substantially increased children s education program enrollment numbers to transform $40K/year loss to a $20K/year profit.
Cetero Research, 2005 to Present
Clinical Manager for Support Staffing
- Spearhead human capital management functions encompassing staffing/hiring, training, payroll monitoring, scheduling, and discipline.
- Diligently drive strict compliance with GCP, FDA, and OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Establish, nurture, and maintain highly productive workforce of phlebotomists, processing laboratory technicians, and study safety monitors.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills in successfully coordinating and directing five high-performance teams of 18 Supervisors and over 230 Clinical Support staff to productively drive operations of two sites in Fargo, ND and East Grand Forks, MN.
- Serve as Acting Manager of Clinical Quality Control Team, updating and enhancing hiring and training practices and improving team cohesiveness and collaboration.
Fargo Moorhead Community Theatre, 1996 to 2005
Program Director (2002 to 2005)
- Directed full-scope production operations inclusive of researching and hiring talent, creating season schedules, facilitating regular production meetings, and administering budgets.
- Leveraged impressive versatility as primary scenic and lighting designer, facilities manager, and human resources officer.
Technical Director / Facilities Manager (1996 to 2002)
- Exhibited excellent creativity in generating construction drawings for designed scenery.
- Assembled, directed, motivated and supervised technical crews, construction crews and volunteers, consistently emphasizing cooperation, productivity, and attention to detail.
- Cost-effectively maintained budgets and steered facility maintenance operations.
- Delegated tasks to contractors while monitoring adherence to OSHA criteria.
Michigan Employment Securities Commission, 1993 to 1995
- Performed broad-based administrative tasks such as budgeting, planning, marketing, and community relations.
- Scheduled, supervised and managed office team members.
Prior background includes service with the United States Navy.
Master s of Business Administration C University of Mary, 2009
Bachelor of Fine Arts C Central Michigan University, 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!