yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute loss prevention expertise as well as strong asset protection skills and leadership talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- dedicated, proactive security professional with extensive experience in loss prevention, asset protection and issue resolution.
- excellent leader, recognized for a firm but fair attitude and a reputation for honesty, integrity and loyalty.
- skilled in the identification, analysis and resolution of store weaknesses, vulnerabilities and high-risk scenarios.
- solid knowledge in advanced security operations, equipment, tactics, communications, lawful search/seizure, and rules of engagement.
- proven ability to remain calm, decisive and level headed in dangerous situations or emergencies.
- proactively anticipate and prevent security breaches, violations, theft, vandalism, conflicts, and disputes to avert dangerous situations and store losses.
- strong knowledge of asset protection, investigative techniques, report writing, state statutes of laws, and rules of evidence.
- dynamic communication, motivation, presentation, and relationship management skills.
target stores 2009-present
assets protection business partner
- actively handle a broad range of asset protection operations, from driving results around operational shortages to safety compliance functions.
target stores 2007-2009
district assets protection team leader
- effectively spearhead a 20-member executive team in addressing issues of operational shortage, team member theft and customer theft.
target stores 2003-2007
executive team lead assets protection
- responsible for the identification and resolution of asset protection issues, including operational shortage, associates theft and customer theft.
kohl's department stores 2001-2003
loss prevention supervisor
- consistently handled all issues related to team member and customer theft.
master s of science in business management indiana wesleyan university 2005
bachelors of science in criminal justice indiana university 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!