yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience and academic excellence toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive educational training in both business management and marketing capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
- fluent in english and mandarin chinese.
professional education & affiliations
bachelor s of science in business management & marketing
university of tulsa tulsa, ok may 2009
international leadership scholarship recipient university of tulsa
dean s honor roll fall, 2005-2008
the fulton & susie collins employee achievement award 2005-2007
president university of tulsa asian american student association
member society for human resource management
member university of tulsa phi eta sigma
member university of tulsa sigma iota epsilon, the national honorary society
member national beta club
member habitat for humanity
tutor collins fitness center: university of tulsa 2008-present
consistently instruct students in a broad range of business areas, including marketing, management and accounting.
supervisor collins fitness center: university of tulsa 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from supervising staff enforcing workplace procedure, equipment maintenance and hr to cash handling, conflict resolution and accounting/finance.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as coordinating staff schedules, new employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully ensure a safe and hygienic environment on behalf of customers.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service and cardiovascular training education vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
high school exchange program office assistant ayusa global youth exchange 2004-2008
- effectively managed all aspects of organizing special events on behalf of students, from initial planning to final execution stages.
- facilitated productive relationships with potential students and parents, providing all requested information on program details, application process and exchange opportunities.
microsoft excel, word, powerpoint, access, cobol, adobe
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!