Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Result-focused and versatile professional eager to contribute exceptional customer service, team leadership, and administrative expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Achieve consistent revenue gains for employer through superior abilities in multi-tasking, forecasting, planning, and P&L management.
Outstanding blend of organizational, decision-making, problem solving and communication skills.
Highly resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities and environments.
Hands-on management style; proven success in protecting company assets, reducing shrink, minimizing risk, and improving theft/fraud deterrence strategies.
Dynamic leadership attributes; leverage strong interpersonal skills to build and inspire teams, resolve conflicts, elevate morale, and steer personnel to achieve productivity excellence.
Hannah s Restaurant, New Buffalo, Michigan, 2006 to 2009
- Accurately recorded restaurant reservations, served meals and beverages to customers, and concurrently served as hostess.
- Constantly focused on ensuring and optimizing guest satisfaction to increase repeat business and word-of-mouth referral business.
- Selected by restaurant owners to train new hires based on exceptional performance.
- Proactively assisted in marketing initiatives such as wine tastings, seasonal menu restructuring, and set up and execution of offsite events.
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Michigan City, Indiana, 2004 to 2006
- Directed merchandising, profit maximization, loss prevention, sales, personnel training, payroll, and customer service operations for $6.5M retail factory outlet.
- Recruited, hired, trained, managed, scheduled and evaluated employees, reliably ensuring strict adherence to corporate standards, policies and procedures.
- Expedited shipping and receiving activities, and effectively monitored budget compliance, payroll accuracy, and purchasing operations.
- Planned and orchestrated visual presentations, analyzed comprehensive corporate reports, monitored sales performance, and forecasted inventory needs.
- Successfully brought store from a loss prevention audit score of 49% to 97.5% within only four months.
- Handpicked to participate in new-store openings for Wisconsin, Illinois, and Maine.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Prepared and analyzed departmental reports via AS/400 system to research and uncover sales trends, and anticipate inventory needs.
- Merged excellent communication and interpersonal skills to respond to customer inquiries, record telephone orders, and ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
Allegro Boutique, Valparaiso, Indiana, 2003 to 2004
- Actively contributed to operations management of high-end boutique inclusive of opening/closing store, cash management, inventory control, merchandise coordination, and advertising/marketing initiatives.
- Successfully increased store revenues by delivering first-rate service and attention.
- Analyzed trends, anticipated merchandise needs, and coordinated receipt of products.
Rainbow's End Child Academy, Pittsburgh, PA, 2002
Child Development Supervisor
- Directed staff in supporting physical, social and intellectual growth of children aged 3 to 5 through creative, educational and stimulating activities.
- Provided and consistently ensured a safe and clean environment for children and employees.
- Strategically partnered with Senior Director in planning fundraising and volunteer recruitment efforts.
BS Degree in Psychology ~ Magna cum laude,
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2004
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Payroll software Time & Attendance applications
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!