yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute textile expertise as well as strong sales and production skills and customer service talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 13 years of solid and progressive textile operations experience, including expertise within sales support, production management and customer service capacities.
- in depth expertise in the coordination of design, sales and manufacturing departments in support of garment production operations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized as self-started with exceptional organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in a broad range of hardware and software with proven ability to learn new programs quickly.
- fluent in english and turkish.
castle hill apparel, inc. 2001-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of textile sales and production operations, from coordinating sales, design and allocation department functions to arranging shipments, and processing individualized requirements of special labels.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- manage broad scope of production activities for one division, including material purchasing and order assignment to overseas factories.
- cost-effectively manage purchasing and facilitate productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
akayteks dokumacilik emprimecilik a. s. 1997-1999
- effectively provide both sales and production support on behalf of company.
- actively collaborated in the shipment of fabric and yarn to clients in both europe and the united states.
sonmez dokumacilik, emprimecilik ve isplik sanayi a. s. 1996-1997
- successfully steered sales and production operations to generate high volume growth and revenue through domestic and international clientele base.
uludag university bursa, turkey 1995
bachelors degree in textile engineering
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!